B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What is it with Luna? She is out more than she is home. Almost since joining. I thought she and her BF broke up. Seems she has either found a new mate or she is back with the old guy. 

Or has other friends in town or working evening/ night.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What is it with Luna? She is out more than she is home. Almost since joining. I thought she and her BF broke up. Seems she has either found a new mate or she is back with the old guy. 

luna has an ex-boyfriend that lives in barcelona and she told kristy that she was considering giving him another chance.  apparently she met him at a party at the villa from what i could gather from the conversation.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You said what I wanted to say, but I get bashed if I say it. 🙄

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

luna has an ex-boyfriend that lives in barcelona and she told kristy that she was considering giving him another chance.  apparently she met him at a party at the villa from what i could gather from the conversation.

They first met at the Villa. Yes she will give him another chance since now they are living separately. She also told Kristy that they started living together right in the begging of the relationship and that didn't worked.