B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No doubt about that ever since day one. She has no business on RLC.

Zabava will surprise you , I don’t know if it is going to be the same way like Esmi got you excited but the girl will provide .. we will be here watching .. 😇

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zabava will surprise you , I don’t know if it is going to be the same way like Esmi got you excited but the girl will provide .. we will be here watching .. 😇

No way. she will not. you are living in fantasy land. BABA WAWA has no business on RLC just dead weight. she is a waste of our time and money to watch the most awesome Holly's old room now that she occupies it as she does not even begin to make a pimple on Heavenly Holly's ass !!!

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No way. she will not. you are living in fantasy land. BABA WAWA has no business on RLC just dead weight. she is a waste of our time and money to watch the most awesome Holly's old room now that she occupies it as she does not even begin to make a pimple on Heavenly Holly's ass !!!

FFS! Give her a chance, she did fuck when she first arrived in B#1 when she had her own room before Esmi arrived, highly likely to happen again now she has freedom & her own room in B#4

BTW, I've always wondered what your name (Thesta Rider) means?

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

FFS! Give her a chance, she did fuck when she first arrived in B#1 when she had her own room before Esmi arrived, highly likely to happen again now she has freedom & her own room in B#4

BTW, I've always wondered what your name (Thesta Rider) means?

THE STAR RIDER, look at my profile HAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1