Leora - Home Activities (2022) #56

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Wow I was expecting a older dog that was going to be barely moving, but this dog right here is jumping around, and jumping on the couch, and check out Paul, this dude is in fantastic shape

Paul eats and drinks very healthy now.  He also likes to run a lot, usually does 10k. Eva has been very ill, and was put on a strict diet.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I could go into a long winded rant here, about the image you see on your screens right now. About how myself and G-H - Especially G-H of course - Have said for a year now, that THIS was happening, THIS is what was being planned. 

Yet all we got in return, the more info we provided, were things like "Speculation", "Rumour", "Untrustworthy", "No proof", "Impossible", "No love left between them", "Purely platonic", "Imagnation" etc etc.

But a picture paints a thousand words, doesn't it. Already cuddled up on the couch.

So, with honorable mentions to The Earl, Patou and Jimbo, who have chipped in with good stuff of their own, i have to say mostly of course, to GAG-HER -

I think this totally vindicates the two of us. Cheers Old Boy!!
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

So for the boys in the corner,  the travel plan was : june 1st  Krasnoyarsk to moscow,  stay hotel overnight  , then train to minsk  belarus,  then car journey from minsk to prague ( driver change while in poland). 

I don't care how they got there but one thing is we don't call other members Idiots or Stupid or any other faction of degrading words. 

Everyone has to learn to get along with one another.  As I have said in the past everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether they are right or wrong.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't care how they got there but one thing is we don't call other members Idiots or Stupid or any other faction of degrading words. 

Everyone has to learn to get along with one another.  As I have said in the past everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether they are right or wrong.  

But being called a LIAR is fine?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I know mate, just ignore them,  they are even giving out false translations in the other barcelona threads.  

It's all academic anyway now, it's right there on screen. There is the answer.

We separated the fact from the fiction, which is a pretty decent thing to do for a public forum. We went out of our way, sometimes hours at a time, to help Leora and indeed people here.

Basically mate - We won.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But being called a LIAR is fine?

Moving forward this is all going to stop.  I am not going to put with on a daily basis this type on nonsense.  

Moving forward there should be no further needs for insults tossed back and forth between members.   Everyone should be able to get along like Peas & Carrots.