Leora - Home Activities (2022) #56

1 minute ago, Miraguy said:

With Russia at war, how does a man with army experience get to leave the country, when they are looking for recruits everywhere. Also what countries are allowing Russian planes to land in their territory. I haven't heard of any. So what's all this hype about Paul going to Prague? What's he going to do, hitch hike?

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

With Russia at war, how does a man with army experience get to leave the country, when they are looking for recruits everywhere. Also what countries are allowing Russian planes to land in their territory. I haven't heard of any. So what's all this hype about Paul going to Prague? What's he going to do, hitch hike?

That's right leora wants to have the dog food for herself and in the future she will slurp out of the dog bowl....

• Haha 8
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Hologram  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, The Earl said:

That's right leora wants to have the dog food for herself and in the future she will slurp out of the dog bowl....

....And bought a Dog Ramp for absolutely no reason whatsoever. 

Then again, it could all be speculation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

il y a 20 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

comment cela se passera-t-il ce soir

Pour moi je sais mon lit

Bonne soirée Léora

Bonne soirée a tous a demain pour vos commentaires dans un esprit courtois pour certain et pour le bien du forum

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1