Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

3 minutes ago, tle said:

It looks like she's getting ready to go out dancing with Louis when he gets back with Taco...

Alberto knocks himself out doing long shifts and she goes out and partys, im sure my wife would have something to say if she was working all those hours and i was going out 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Alberto knocks himself out doing long shifts and she goes out and partys, im sure my wife would have something to say if she was working all those hours and i was going out 

Well it's only two in the morning there...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

She would kiss you on your way out the door, and say "wake me when you get back, I'll make you an egg sandwich, you'll probably be hungry when you return"   :biggrin:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Why would she be trimming the landing strip?  Unless.....

your.......right, woman we do it when we know that someone can have 'access' .....tonight......

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Don't forget, he do a lot a work physically: his jobs and fuck Martina....

And after Martina as her 'physical activities and exchange of fluids' at night, the day after, she want to prove to Alberto that his penis still have a place for her so Alberto have to perform again....in a way: Lucky Alberto !

It a win-win situation for Martina, Go Girls !!!  

P.S. But let's not forget that whether Alberto is available or not, Martina is and will always be looking for additional pleasure outside of her study or work hours no matter who she lives with for, at least, many many years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

She would kiss you on your way out the door, and say "wake me when you get back, I'll make you an egg sandwich, you'll probably be hungry when you return"   :biggrin:

"and don't hesitate if you want to wash my underwear, but be careful, there could be fluids that I don't really know where they come from"...LOL

P.S Martina adding: "Big guy or Fat guy  or Tal guy or Michael or Louis (?) they all produce a lot of load..."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

P.S. But let's not forget that whether Alberto is available or not, Martina is and will always be looking for additional pleasure outside of her study or work hours no matter who she lives with for, at least, many many years.

she is definitely finding extra activities elsewhere in my opinion I doubt she would be able to help herself if a male or female but especially a female made advances towards her, and I'm not convinced it would matter where and im not going to say parking lot as I'm not sure that actually happened, 7.50am theyre time she'll be rolling in soon id imagine then its time for bed for the day 

• Thanks 1