Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I’m not sure it’s worth $45/month at this point.

You must be paying for the top "tier" sub.  I personally couldn't care less about the "benefits" of the premium sub.  The only good perk is the replay videos, but I've heard a lot about others not being able to access them because the timing was off or they didn't sub in time or some other loophole.  I got in to the standard sub when they had a sale, so $20/mo. (apparently locked in) for me is not that big a deal when you can still catch Venera or Holly riding a pole like a pro!  RLC has added a LOT of players lately and although I find many of them not to my liking or still needing to loosen up, there's still action to be had that you'd absolutely miss out on without a sub, but no damn way is it worth $45/mo!

Regardless, I understand why so many are frustrated with Martina after seeing that whole period of on-air sexual explosion.  If you're subbing JUST to watch Martina, you could probably kill that.  I don't see her getting crazy on cam again, but you never know.  I don't think anyone expected her to cross over to B4 and fly her freak flag after years of mundane life just in her apartment.  I'm not here JUST for Martina, but she's a BIG part.  It's enough right now for me to just see her and catch whatever else happens with a few of the others, but if she quit, it wouldn't be worth it for me.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

To be clear DWI I was not being critical of you at all.  We see eye to eye on most things.  I feel your pain.  I hope you didn’t take my post that way (as me being critical of you).  I just want to encourage you to not focus on Martina’s bisexual trysts.  We all want to see them (except maybe @Deepdave) but I think if that is what you are after, you will be disappointed.  Look at this beautiful girl and take a big picture view.  That’s all I am saying.

I was down two glasses of wine when I wrote that post and sometimes a bit of @girlsfun2 seeps into me!   😘

Hi Jen, 

Well its Monday morning so I am bit more coherent now. Thanks for the thoughtful advise. I will try to look more at "big picture" when viewing Martina and Alberto. You're right about her being a gorgeous woman...hard to take my eyes off her. But I'll just cool my jets and just let things play out and enjoy the moment I guess. I was on my third beer when I posted yesterday...I'd better stop doing that. But I worry that girlfun might be disappointed in me.  Anyway, thanks again for the advise.

18 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

You must be paying for the top "tier" sub.  I personally couldn't care less about the "benefits" of the premium sub.  The only good perk is the replay videos, but I've heard a lot about others not being able to access them because the timing was off or they didn't sub in time or some other loophole.  I got in to the standard sub when they had a sale, so $20/mo. (apparently locked in) for me is not that big a deal when you can still catch Venera or Holly riding a pole like a pro!  RLC has added a LOT of players lately and although I find many of them not to my liking or still needing to loosen up, there's still action to be had that you'd absolutely miss out on without a sub, but no damn way is it worth $45/mo!

Regardless, I understand why so many are frustrated with Martina after seeing that whole period of on-air sexual explosion.  If you're subbing JUST to watch Martina, you could probably kill that.  I don't see her getting crazy on cam again, but you never know.  I don't think anyone expected her to cross over to B4 and fly her freak flag after years of mundane life just in her apartment.  I'm not here JUST for Martina, but she's a BIG part.  It's enough right now for me to just see her and catch whatever else happens with a few of the others, but if she quit, it wouldn't be worth it for me.

Good summary of the situation on Martina and RLC

Thank !

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen, 

Well its Monday morning so I am bit more coherent now. Thanks for the thoughtful advise. I will try to look more at "big picture" when viewing Martina and Alberto. You're right about her being a gorgeous woman...hard to take my eyes off her. But I'll just cool my jets and just let things play out and enjoy the moment I guess. I was on my third beer when I posted yesterday...I'd better stop doing that. But I worry that girlfun might be disappointed in me.  Anyway, thanks again for the advise.

Do like me, as long as the comments seem coherent enough to you, write them, the 'stress' is knowing when it gets a little 'crooked', a hint: your glass is still empty just after filling it

Have fun !

P.S. it's true that seeing Martina with her big smile and all the rest is good. As in real life, a person who simply smiles at us, makes us feel good

Do you have the same opinion: after seeing videos of Martina several years ago and today, Martina has much more beautiful features; her face and expressions?

If so, this confirms that women always get better with age....Go Girls!!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Do you have the same opinion: after seeing videos of Martina several years ago and today, Martinshe has much more beautiful features; her face and expressions?

Yes she does.

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

You must be paying for the top "tier" sub.  I personally couldn't care less about the "benefits" of the premium sub.  The only good perk is the replay videos, but I've heard a lot about others not being able to access them because the timing was off or they didn't sub in time or some other loophole.

I tried to survive without REPLAY but just could not do it.  I wish I could devote time to watching live but it’s not possible so I caved and got REPLAY.  It’s a bad habit so I rationalize it by saying there are people gambling or smoking spending probably more than $45/month.  Sad I know I will save some of you the emoji 😢.

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Regardless, I understand why so many are frustrated with Martina after seeing that whole period of on-air sexual explosion.  If you're subbing JUST to watch Martina, you could probably kill that. 

Totally agree with this.  I was sub-free for several months but started back up for the summer and the rollout of B7.  Seeing Martina in B7 was a huge tease.  Agree you should not sub for just Martina.  I would say that Eva, Holly, and Masha are now on my “watch list”.

Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior so I still think Martina may surprise us but I probably miss it.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Do you have the same opinion: after seeing videos of Martina several years ago and today, Martina has much more beautiful features; her face and expressions?

That's right, it's like wine, but you shouldn't wait too long or it will turn vinegar...😁 Doesn't surprise me, at almost 26 years old, she's in full bloom..🥰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I tried to survive without REPLAY but just could not do it.  I wish I could devote time to watching live but it’s not possible so I caved and got REPLAY.  It’s a bad habit so I rationalize it by saying there are people gambling or smoking spending probably more than $45/month.  Sad I know I will save some of you the emoji 😢.

Totally agree with this.  I was sub-free for several months but started back up for the summer and the rollout of B7.  Seeing Martina in B7 was a huge tease.  Agree you should not sub for just Martina.  I would say that Eva, Holly, and Masha are now on my “watch list”Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior so I still think Martina may surprise us but I probably miss it.

You won't miss anything important, there are plenty here who probably have enough time, or pay for the replay and our jokers the translators.

I've been without replay for a long time now, works fine ever if I have pretty less time to watch. You won't miss it, there are plenty here who probably have enough time, or pay for the replay.

Luckily for Martina, that with B7 was a failure. Nelly isn't good for her. But also know that many think differently and why not?😉

11 minutes ago, luigi1118 said:

¿Alberto fue despedido de su trabajo o solo está de vacaciones?

4 minutes ago, tle said:

me preguntaba lo mismo...

Today is a public holiday in Catalonia...I have also had a holiday...😁

• Thanks 2