Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

15 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

she is definitely finding extra activities elsewhere in my opinion I doubt she would be able to help herself if a male or female but especially a female made advances towards her, and I'm not convinced it would matter where and im not going to say parking lot as I'm not sure that actually happened, 7.50am theyre time she'll be rolling in soon id imagine then its time for bed for the day 

home 08.05

23 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

she is definitely finding extra activities elsewhere in my opinion I doubt she would be able to help herself if a male or female but especially a female made advances towards her, and I'm not convinced it would matter where and im not going to say parking lot as I'm not sure that actually happened, 7.50am theyre time she'll be rolling in soon id imagine then its time for bed for the day 

If she fucked all night (which I don't think she did), her and Alberto still had some real kisses when she got home.  She just dined, danced and drank with friends all night long as she often does on a weekend night..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

If she fucked all night (which I don't think she did), her and Alberto still had some real kisses when she got home.  She just dined, danced and drank with friends all night long as she often does on a weekend night..

aye aye right I never once said she fucked all night I more or less said she wouldn't pass it up if it came her way and real kisses the mans out for the count so she must have stolen the kisses your so protective of someone you don't know its strange 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

aye aye right I never once said she fucked all night I more or less said she wouldn't pass it up if it came her way and real kisses the mans out for the count so she must have stolen the kisses your so protective of someone you don't know its strange 

I am strange to like someone that I do not know and you are strange to dislike someone you do not know.  We are both strange!!  But I am very upset that Yelt is still sad about my comment.

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Het is vreemd om iemand leuk te vinden die ik niet ken en jij bent vreemd om een hekel te hebben aan iemand die je niet kent. We zijn allebei vreemd!! Maar ik ben erg boos dat Jelt nog steeds verdrietig is over mijn opmerking.

Alberto is veel te goed voor Martina, nu hij een baan heeft zou hij beter RLC verlaten en een echt leven beginnen

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Alberto is way too good for Martina, now that he has a job he should leave RLC and start a real life

Maybe life is looking good to him. He is getting paid to nail Martina as much as he wants to, getting paid to do his day job, (maybe he is one of those blokes who gets off on knowing that she goes out and has sex with different partners, presuming that she does of course, she might be going to an all night knitting club or the like) :) It is a bit of a pisser that he has to cook when he gets home as well, (unless it is his choice to), as she has been doing sod all day that i've seen. (I'm not a subbed so I don't see much, in the interest of full disclosure). :)  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, tle said:

Martina's job is to look good and keep us subscribing...

You're probably right tle, but the lack of Martina's on-camera bi-sexual trysts is beginning to wear a bit thin and is possibly lowering her fan base and subs who pay a lot of attention to her and Alberto's apartment. I'm spending a lot less time watching her apartment now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for constant lesbian sex. I do enjoy her non-sexual on-cam parties with Candela and friends...they're fun. My current feeling is how much Martina and Alberto fucking every day do we need to see over and over and over again? For me its getting a little boring. Another question I have is why don't we see her in erotic situations with other women if supposedly her sexual activities with Nelly are over? Did she just stop having bisexual adventures with women all together? Or is she still in love with Nelly, still having sex with her, but for some reason is keeping it off-cam? Of course these questions have been posed many, many times on this forum but the lack of any real explanation still exists...most is pure speculation. I think the time has come for Martina to come clean with the subs as to what is going on with her relationship with Nelly in no uncertain terms and to make sure whatever she says is "translated" accurately. She knows how to do that quite easily...she owes it to her subs. She could speak English to one of her friends on cam...pretty easy for her to do that because she is pretty fluent in English when she wants to be. Of course, she could feel its private stuff and doesn't feel she owes us shit...that would be unfortunate for us.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think the time has come for Martina to come clean with the subs as to what is going on with her relationship with Nelly in no uncertain terms and to make sure whatever she says is "translated" accurately.

If she did that the suspense would be over and we wouldn't keep watching and speculating and waiting.... and subscribing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Deepdave said:

For a woman, it always good manner to give real kisses , this way, Alberto know that she will be always be there for him despite all the others that exist that he know...

And me, if I dined, danced and drank (and smoke) with friends all night long, I can tell you that I will end up fucking like creasy knowing that my FWB are ok with that, why not ? And don't forget, I'm a very good person like Martina. Have fun !!   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

parking lot in Barcelona: a real place for tinder meeting LOL  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1