Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

It's a shame that we have this discussion every quarter of a year... ask me why, the result is always the same,..better discuss the weather report..😁

You're right. But today's discussion paints a very different picture.
After all, it wasn't just any forum member, but a good friend.

Few weeks ago, I’ve wrote a post regarding Martina’s background. By chance I came across the "xcamfan.com" forum, which is a parallel forum to this forum and has an almost identical structure.

There you will find a message from March 27, 2019, created by "Harry1949" under "Fan Page for Martina & Alberto".

Since there is already a lot of information in this forum based on assumptions or speculation, I did not repeat the content of the post here. After reading the forum today I’ve decided to copy a part of this post here due to it could be another piece in the puzzle. Refer to the link.

"Harry1949" wrote:
“Alberto and Martina are married.  It was hilarious when word got to their village that they were living 'on cam'.  Mom and Dad came to visit.  Dad clearly is not a fan of Alberto.  Mom peered into each cam in every room.  Not certain what she hoped to see?  Little men running around in the background.  At the end of the 3 day visit they said to Martina 'well you know what is best' and 'at least keep it out of the living room"!  That was about two years ago.”

If it was Elena with whom Martina had this heated argument, then mentioning the village takes on a new meaning. I believe it was mentioned earlier that Elena was closely related to this village.

I have relatively good recordings of the video conversation and can also technically edit them to make them easier to understand. But unfortunately, I only understand a few words of Spanish.

A translator could bring a lot of light on this exciting story.

Regarding the discussion Puta or not:
refer to “Martina and Alberto - home activities #35”, girlsfun replied to MountainSwede's topic in Martina & Alberto (04/15/17) :

“...she was very drunk and ask Alberto "I'm your puta , fuck me', she took down her pants and leaned forward and waited for Alberto to do his stuff.”

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You should not forgett that they speak dialect which is also for our trustable translators sometimes difficult to understand. So someone easy can understand something wrong.🤷‍♂️  So it's always good not to turn off your mind.😁

8 hours ago, darkman said:

no creo que mucha gente de este foro , sepa castellano ( español ) catalan  , catalan valenciano que es un tutifruti de los dos , y la jerga que utilizan hoy en dia la mayoria de adolescentes entre 15 y 25 años , sin pecar de soberbia este es mi caso , soy catalan hijo de padre catalan , abuelos valencianos y granadinos por parte de madre , y tengo dos hijos de 19 y 25 años .

Yes sure
Many times I heard Martina talking to Alberto and I didn't understand what they were saying.
Because of this difficulty in fully understanding, and being sure of what they say, I don't post anything, so as not to commit any injustice

5 hours ago, catalonia said:

People must also understand that when translating from one language to another it is very easy to lose nuances that are important and that it is very difficult to transfer, especially when in this forum I suppose that there are people from different countries, people whose mother tongue is English and others not. The important thing is that at least the well-intentioned translator tries to translate the conversation he has heard with the best of intentions. I will also tell you that there are probably people who, if what they hear is not what they have in mind, directly rejects it or questions it. Human things.

Agree, a perfect example is, has anybody ever bought a chinese product, the instructions are a translation from chinese and for the most don't make a lot of sense.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

There is no doubt that the translators are totally underrated in these forums.  They are invaluable and when some of the subscribers criticize their translations it's shameful.  It is impossible to know what is going on with participants unless you understand what they are saying.  Otherwise it is total guesswork.  Google translate is very irratic and unreliable.  When the translators are criticized they stop translating and its too bad for us.  Whenever translators do translate, thank you.

They translate what they want and translate the way they want....don't forget.

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry, but only ideas nothing more or less.....🤷‍♂️

these are facts now take these facts and put yourself in Martina's shoes and start making deductions about what is happening with the highest possible probability. 
This is what they teach in school: to think critically and to solve problems by deducing facts. But I have to admit that schools today don't do that so much anymore and we see what happens with populist politicians, it's unfortunate.
Have you come to the conclusion that you go to church every weekend night?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

@philo seems to think he's done pretty well over the years knowing what going on, despite ignoring them...best leave him in his own little world...🙄

The translators are invaluable...and I have no reason whatsoever to doubt what they tell us, unlike some...😏

yes for translators but in the real life , do you trust everybody at 100 % ?

If I say the earth is flat, you do not believe me but why ? think about it ? Don't answer "somebody toll me...'

13 hours ago, darkman said:

if it was a candle I picked it up because of the voice , they were talking about the town of martina , who surprised me because she said the name , a town with only 6000 inhabitants in winter . They talked about how Martina has remade her life thanks to RLF, they commented that all her friends called her a WHORE, for this. Martina said that her father is in a 5-star hotel with expenses paid, (prison) I do not know the reason, they also talked about Martina's brother who seems not to be on the right path, Candela encouraged Martina by telling her that what she has achieved is not It has not been easy, exposing your intimate life for 5 years is not something easy. 

In another cut after fucking Alberto this afternoon, they talked about last night's party, I don't know if they were serious or ironic, but it seems that yesterday there was a threesome, Alberto, Martina and another girl, Alberto says verbatim ( Of the three hours we were fucking, one was up the ass, to which Martina replies, I didn't know about that, and Alberto tells her, you were very drunk, I repeat, I couldn't tell if it was serious or they were joking, but to say it has said it. 

I did saw the cut in the afternoon and Yes Alberto was telling her what happen and she laugh a lot. Alberto even show her 'the physical movement '. Funny Alberto did have a erection and Martina tell him, she was to tired to do it again now....

She must had been very drunk because her eye look very tired (dark circles) from the night before. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

these are facts now take these facts and put yourself in Martina's shoes and start making deductions about what is happening with the highest possible probability. 
This is what they teach in school: to think critically and to solve problems by deducing facts. But I have to admit that schools today don't do that so much anymore and we see what happens with populist politicians, it's unfortunate.
Have you come to the conclusion that you go to church every weekend night?

🤣 cool logic,collecting some "facts" and then create a story... that is how the yellow press works and we all know that what they print is always the "truth". But fine everybody should live his life and belive what she/he wants.

For some God is a DJ....😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Agree, a perfect example is, has anybody ever bought a chinese product, the instructions are a translation from chinese and for the most don't make a lot of sense.

and the traduction in chinese is : Alberto is gay and Martina is the brother of Alberto LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

🤣 cool logic,collecting some "facts" and then create a story... that is how the yellow press works and we all know that what they print is always the "truth". But fine everybody should live his life and belive what she/he wants.

For some God is a DJ....😉

Yes Everybody should live his life and believe what she/he wants but not at the expense of thinking that it is only others who are wrong, the world has unfortunately come to this point 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, darkman said:

I do not think that many people in this forum know Catalan Castilian ( Spanish ) , Valencian Catalan which is a tutifruti of both , and the slang used today by the majority of adolescents between 15 and 25 years old , without being arrogant , this is In my case, I am Catalan, the son of a Catalan father, Valencian and Granadan grandparents on the mother's side, and I have two children aged 19 and 25.

interesting !