Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I was not suggesting they are seeing each other.  I was just responding to Moosecini’s suggestion that maybe she went to B7 which is why it went UM.  After I wrote that post it dawned on me that Moose was using some subtle sarcasm and I fell for it!

I think if Nelly and Martina hook up again, it will likely be on cam.  There seems to be no reason to not do it on cam.

Yes. Again I say they are currently not seeing each other in a “romantic” capacity but that could change, you never know. However, if it does I would be surprise if it is on camera. And I believe there are 3 very good reasons to keep it off camera_ Alberto, Bogdan and this forum.

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

... It’s been my feeling that she thinks we are a bunch of whack jobs.

Just read the comments 😀

but if they do read this stuff and get angry or etc...then they are whack jobs also.

4 minutes ago, peking said:

Solo lee los comentarios  😀

pero si leen estas cosas y se enojan, etc., entonces también son unos chiflados.

unos señores ( ME INCLUYO )  que se gastan el dinero en ver la vida de otras personas , y gastan su tiempo en comentar cosas que no saben y se imaginan . ¿ COMO LOS LLAMARIAS TU ? . chiflado se queda corto , ellos viven sin trabajar a cuenta tuya y mia y de todos , quien es mas chiflado .

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, darkman said:

Some gentlemen ( ME INCLUDED ) who spend their money to see other people 's lives , and spend their time commenting on things they do not know and imagine . WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THEM? . crazy falls short , they live without working at your expense and mine and everyone 's , who is more crazy .

we need to keep this within context.

imagine that you are the one on cam working for RLC

You read all these comments about you and your lover. I will bet, (while biting on the tip of a finger) one million dollars that you will read a/some comments and say this person is a whack job/crazy and laugh or roll your eyes

I wished I knew how to insert a pic of Mr. Evil demanding 1 million dollars, lol, anyway

because if you two have any other reaction then yes you are a whack job/crazy.

that and only that was what my reply was to JenniferMom's comment.

Edited by peking

8 hours ago, darkman said:

some gentlemen (MYSELF INCLUDED) who spend their money to see other people's lives, and spend their time commenting on things they don't know and imagine. WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THEM? . crazy falls short , they live without working at your expense and mine and everyone 's , who is more crazy .

if that's not rhetorical i don't know what is

I'm just returning home and nobody at home, Martina, Alberto, Taco  ? where do they go ? too late for me to check all the replay to find out, time for to take a nap....

I will appreciate if someone give me some info.

Thank !

47 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I'm just returning home and nobody at home, Martina, Alberto, Taco  ? where do they go ? too late for me to check all the replay to find out, time for to take a nap....

I will appreciate if someone give me some info.

Thank !

all the cameras are on Tacos there on the couch think i heard martina so maybe on the balcony

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

They are all sleeping in the bedroom....😴

After Martina got home this morning after an all-nighter, beginning at about 08:46 she was on the phone with another woman. I'm not sure if it was Candela or not. Most of the phone call was on the kitchen cam but a little it was in the backround bathroom. But anyway, at about 09:05 the conversation became animated and then at around 09:08 the other women began using the word "puta", which I think means "bitch" or "whore". From that point on the other woman used "puta" at least 15 times over the next 10-15 minutes. Do we have a translator who could give us a summation as to what that conversation was about? The conversation seemed quite serious at times and unusual to see Martina so animated on a phone call and on an open cam. I think a lot of subs might like an insight into what was talked about. Thanks in advance of any translation.

• Upvote 1

I think that there was a part of that conversation that Martina wanted us to hear. Then, she pulled the phone off the charger and went into the bathroom. I don't think she wanted us to hear that part.  I would encourage people not to rely upon "translators" to tell us what is going on. I've been doing pretty good without that for more than seven years. Close observation to behavior and body language on camera can help one  understand what MAY be going on off camera. This is also good advice in one's personal life.

I recall that there was a "translator" war between two guys on this forum about six or seven years ago. They would correct each other and the non-native language speakers could not figure out which was accurate. Many decided to take sides anyway. (Go figure). It turned out that both versions were "accurate" but based upon the "interpretation" of what was said, we ended up with two different meanings. That's why I prefer to have someone give me the verbatim "translation" and let me figure out what it means. If they do the "interpretation" then I'm stuck with what they decided it means and that's just not something I'm willing to do.   

• Like 1

Let's say that Martina read one of my post and told Alberto that I was a "bad dude". One translator could report that "Martina read his post and thought that he was accurate in his observations". Another translator could report that "Martina read his post and does not think that he is a good person". Only Martina would know what she meant but you will decide to take the interpretation from the person you like the best. Your odds of getting the correct interpretation is the same as flipping a coin.