Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

Very interesting exchange here about the conversation that Martina had this morning and when she goes to the bathroom to talk, she know that her conversation will be more private. She know and she wise.

A big thank you guy !

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Personally, I prefer the translations and advice provided by our trustable translators, even if they are sometimes wrong. Better 80% correct information than 100% wrong and insane speculation. But everyone here is allowed to live according to his own preferences.😂

Perfectly said Adalbert. I too would rather get a trustworty translation that was 80% accurate than no translation at all. Like all of here we don't need translations of sexual conduct as those are self-explanatory. But without reasonable translations of conversations, I don't think any of us really knows what the hell is going on. To me, RLC, Real Life Cam, is in fact Half Real Life Cam as visual content does not show all of what is really happening before our eyes. Without translations, speculations and conjecture run rampant, which we all see now. After many years of having an RLC sub, I am very close to not renewing my sub...I am just so tired of all the speculations all the time...although I suspect RLC loves all the speculations. Thanks for your post.

• Like 2

Seriously, I have a good idea what she does outside on weekend nights, I'll give you some hints:

* she likes to dance, it's part of her life, she loves her body and is proud of it
* she likes to try on and wear underwear dedicated to sexual excitement , everybody remember when she try a lot of those stuff and her and Alberto when out at night to an hotel....it was not for them only... 
* she has no problem to show her body and it is very natural for her
* she has no problem making friends
* she is a very charismatic person, that can attract many people around 
* she has an extremely high libido
* like any woman, she knows that a young woman with a nice personality and body is very attractive and there is a very important economic activity for that  

* weekend night, there a lot of those activity...

* she is bi-sexual 
* she has a lot of money for her age (proof: the amount of money she lent to Alberto and her trips)
* she has frequent back problems and takes anti-inflammatory drugs
* she occasionally uses pot
* she has no problem being very affectionate with anyone and she has no problem showing it
* she is emotionally very stable and enjoys the nightlife she does, there is nothing forced
 * she can count on Alberto who is always there and 'understands' that for her it is a 'work' activity like any other

And Martina likes this job because it is easy for her. And no, it is not prostitution that she does. There is nothing unhealthy about what she does.

So those were the clues, I'll get back to you with what she does for a living ....

Have fun getting into her shoes and you'll understand what she does....

P.S. This pm, Alberto gave clues by mimicking movements of what she does and and Alberto end up with an erection but Martina was too tired to follow up this time...  

Love you all !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

if it was a candle I picked it up because of the voice , they were talking about the town of martina , who surprised me because she said the name , a town with only 6000 inhabitants in winter . They talked about how Martina has remade her life thanks to RLF, they commented that all her friends called her a WHORE, for this. Martina said that her father is in a 5-star hotel with expenses paid, (prison) I do not know the reason, they also talked about Martina's brother who seems not to be on the right path, Candela encouraged Martina by telling her that what she has achieved is not It has not been easy, exposing your intimate life for 5 years is not something easy. 

In another cut after fucking Alberto this afternoon, they talked about last night's party, I don't know if they were serious or ironic, but it seems that yesterday there was a threesome, Alberto, Martina and another girl, Alberto says verbatim ( Of the three hours we were fucking, one was up the ass, to which Martina replies, I didn't know about that, and Alberto tells her, you were very drunk, I repeat, I couldn't tell if it was serious or they were joking, but to say it has said it. 

Thanks for that info...kind of surprising news of a threesome...too bad not on cam.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Seriously, I have a good idea what she does outside on weekend nights, I'll give you some hints:

* she likes to dance, it's part of her life, she loves her body and is proud of it
* she likes to try on and wear underwear dedicated to sexual excitement , everybody remember when she try a lot of those stuff and her and Alberto when out at night to an hotel....it was not for them only... 
* she has no problem to show her body and it is very natural for her
* she has no problem making friends
* she is a very charismatic person, that can attract many people around 
* she has an extremely high libido
* like any woman, she knows that a young woman with a nice personality and body is very attractive and there is a very important economic activity for that  

* weekend night, there a lot of those activity...

* she is bi-sexual 
* she has a lot of money for her age (proof: the amount of money she lent to Alberto and her trips)
* she has frequent back problems and takes anti-inflammatory drugs
* she occasionally uses pot
* she has no problem being very affectionate with anyone and she has no problem showing it
* she is emotionally very stable and enjoys the nightlife she does, there is nothing forced
 * she can count on Alberto who is always there and 'understands' that for her it is a 'work' activity like any other

And Martina likes this job because it is easy for her. And no, it is not prostitution that she does. There is nothing unhealthy about what she does.

So those were the clues, I'll get back to you with what she does for a living ....

Have fun getting into her shoes and you'll understand what she does....

P.S. This pm, Alberto gave clues by mimicking movements of what she does and and Alberto end up with an erection but Martina was too tired to follow up this time...  

Love you all !

Sorry, but only ideas nothing more or less.....🤷‍♂️

As a Catalan speaker, I believe that I must come out in defense of the translators who I am absolutely convinced that they try, with the best of intentions, to transmit what they hear. As I have already commented on occasion, I am not a subscriber, so I have only transferred what I heard on the free cameras on one or two occasions, but honestly, after reading certain comments in the event that or it happened to me the day listening to their conversations I would only bother to translate them to whoever asked me in private and please. In any case, and as I have also commented on other occasions, do not flatter yourselves, they will let you hear what they want you to hear. Nothing is exactly what it seems (and this is not a translation).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

As a Catalan speaker, I believe that I must come out in defense of the translators who I am absolutely convinced that they try, with the best of intentions, to transmit what they hear. As I have already commented on occasion, I am not a subscriber, so I have only transferred what I heard on the free cameras on one or two occasions, but honestly, after reading certain comments in the event that or it happened to me the day listening to their conversations I would only bother to translate them to whoever asked me in private and please. In any case, and as I have also commented on other occasions, do not flatter yourselves, they will let you hear what they want you to hear. Nothing is exactly what it seems (and this is not a translation).

There is no doubt that the translators are totally underrated in these forums.  They are invaluable and when some of the subscribers criticize their translations it's shameful.  It is impossible to know what is going on with participants unless you understand what they are saying.  Otherwise it is total guesswork.  Google translate is very irratic and unreliable.  When the translators are criticized they stop translating and its too bad for us.  Whenever translators do translate, thank you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

There is no doubt that the translators are totally underrated in these forums.  They are invaluable and when some of the subscribers criticize their translations it's shameful.  It is impossible to know what is going on with participants unless you understand what they are saying.  Otherwise it is total guesswork.  Google translate is very irratic and unreliable.  When the translators are criticized they stop translating and its too bad for us.  Whenever translators do translate, thank you.

@philo seems to think he's done pretty well over the years knowing what going on, despite ignoring them...best leave him in his own little world...🙄

The translators are invaluable...and I have no reason whatsoever to doubt what they tell us, unlike some...😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, Deepdave a dit :

No cabe duda de que los traductores están totalmente infravalorados en estos foros. Son invaluables y cuando algunos de los suscriptores critican sus traducciones es vergonzoso. Es imposible saber qué está pasando con los participantes a menos que comprenda lo que están diciendo. De lo contrario, son conjeturas totales. El traductor de Google es muy irracional y poco confiable. Cuando se critica a los traductores, dejan de traducir y es una lástima para nosotros. Siempre que los traductores traduzcan, gracias.

People must also understand that when translating from one language to another it is very easy to lose nuances that are important and that it is very difficult to transfer, especially when in this forum I suppose that there are people from different countries, people whose mother tongue is English and others not. The important thing is that at least the well-intentioned translator tries to translate the conversation he has heard with the best of intentions. I will also tell you that there are probably people who, if what they hear is not what they have in mind, directly rejects it or questions it. Human things.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2