I read some comments on Holly and Lucian & Alexandra and I want to post my opinion. 

I think Holly takes portion of Thor's pay because she definitely increases the viewership wherever she goes either in B4 or B7 and Thor probably receives more money.  Otherwise, Holly won't do anything on cams because she knows exactly how RLC works. The same thing applied to Radislava and Cecelia especially when Radislava spent few days in B2 and Cecelia was staying in Radl's room. I think Radi shared some of the money with Cecelia after they discussed it.

For Lucian & Alexandra, I think there is a possibility that they will move to B5 if Rus & Kylie are leaving soon. For the money, I am not sure if they receive any money but at least they found a place to stay for free.

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

Holly hängt so an Thor, weil sie kein Haus und kein Bett hat, in dem sie bleiben kann. Ich finde, dass sie eine gute Darstellerin ist, wenn sie zu ihr passt

Letztens wurde noch behauptet, Holly hätte eine Zweitwohnung in Barcelona. 😉

6 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Letztens wurde noch behauptet, Holly hätte eine Zweitwohnung a Barcellona. 😉

Als sie einen Partner hatte, von dem sie sich trennte (vielleicht ein Fotograf?) Und das RLC sich in B1 flüchtete, um laut nach der Trennung zu schreien. Dann kam Tweety und schien wiedergeboren zu sein. Wir kennen den Rest der Geschichte

8 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Letztens wurde noch behauptet, Holly hätte eine Zweitwohnung a Barcellona. 😉

Oramai da due giorni seguo quasi totalmente Zara (la nuova Holly) e le due ragazzine di B7 (Oks che diventerà come Gina e Karen, molto bella e posata ancora alla scoperta del mondo ma che sa fare le cose giuste appena può, e se ne lecca le dita    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁  )

4 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Arrabbiato significa che non ti piace, o arrabbiato significa che ti piace molto???

Angry means that I do not approve of her behavior, that I would like to scream all my annoyance at her. I have always been one of the few who defended Holly against everything and everyone but after the Christmas holidays with Tweety she completely transformed into the cold calculator and manipulator of today. If she had a house of hers she wouldn't stay with Thor

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They took a bath, they fucked, they emptied the pantry. This is how guests behave. I didn't like it before but since they opened the second villa so close I'm sorry but I'm not there

Now thhey empty the food at Thors place. And as long as she fucks with Thor he ears som RLC payment. I dont like there attitudes. Miss some hot feelings, but I might be too romantic.😟