They are young, free tenants, do nothing all day and have no thoughts. This is the answer they give to those who pay them but perhaps to be characters you have to be like that. I would like to see Thor looking for pussy in Barcelona instead of having it available for free. I would be blue balls also for Thor and perhaps more than Samson because he thinks himself a macho

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

When she had a partner with whom she broke up (perhaps a photographer?) And the RLC took refuge in B1 to cry out loud for the breakup. Then Tweety came and seemed to be reborn. We know the rest of her story

I agree with your comment. Holly was probably staying with that nice guy who is professional photographer all the time after she left RLC last year. I believe he broke up with her after he found out that she rejoined RLC last November. 

When Holly & Thor started their relationship, I had to compare Thor to that photographer. It is clear that the other guy wins personality and character wise. I can say that it is Holly's loss.  I really don't know what is wrong with these girls such as, Pam, Monica, Holly not to try to stay with these nice decent guys. I guess they will realize what they lost down the road when they can't find another guy like the guys who broke up with. 

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with your comment. Holly was probably staying with that nice guy who is professional photographer all the time after she left RLC last year. I believe he broke up with her after he found out that she rejoined RLC last November. 

When Holly & Thor started their relationship, I had to compare Thor to that photographer. It is clear that the other guy wins personality and character wise. I can say that it is Holly's loss.  I really don't know what is wrong with these girls such as, Pam, Monica, Holly not to try to stay with these nice decent guys. I guess they will realize what they lost down the road when they can't find another guy like the guys who broke up with. 

They might be in Ukraine fighting against the russians. Its a long time ago she have joined a demonstration in Barcelona.