13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with your comment. Holly was probably staying with that nice guy who is professional photographer all the time after she left RLC last year. I believe he broke up with her after he found out that she rejoined RLC last November. 

When Holly & Thor started their relationship, I had to compare Thor to that photographer. It is clear that the other guy wins personality and character wise. I can say that it is Holly's loss.  I really don't know what is wrong with these girls such as, Pam, Monica, Holly not to try to stay with these nice decent guys. I guess they will realize what they lost down the road when they can't find another guy like the guys who broke up with. 

How can we know if these guys are decent if we don’t watch them daily ? How can we know that they have been good guys since in the end the girls decide to break up ? If they were these super wow guys , wouldn’t they do anything to stay with them ? 

All I want to say is that ABSOLUTELY NOONE here can judge and criticize any person that whoever Barcelona participant meets outside because we don’t know them .They can be for sure amazing but they can also be assholes .

As for Thor , I think many people here forget or have forgotten the famous “ BONUSES “ .The girls have always been taking them , obviously the guys get bonus as well . Perhaps having never seen male participants , we maybe forget this crucial detail . I am sure that Thor and Marlene might be the highest RLC payroll participants currently 😏😏😏….

Can't they just kick holly out ?
They brought two really interesting tenants that had a potential to bring incredibly good looking girls to the apartment.

yet what we got ? one of them stuck with a girl that we so at least 3-4 guys have sex with already.

Such a waste...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Some comments.

Regarding Holly's photographer friend.  IIRC, he was on-camera once, at a dinner in B-5 when Holly was there as a companion for Masha when Masha was in Barcelona on one of her Barcelona vacations.  They spoke English.  From the conversation, he traveled extensively on assignments, perhaps weeks or months at a time.  She was participating in RLC at the time of the dinner, so it was not a surprise to him to learn of her work at RLC. 

Regarding Holly's current status at RLC.  If she is no longer a participant, she is the first former participant who is allowed to stores her clothes in an apartment after she supposedly left the project.  This is even more unusual because she has a place in Barcelona.  And she visited her place in Barcelona during her supposed trip to Amsterdam, because she returned wearing different clothes than what she wore when she left B-04, and which she did not pack in her small yellow suitcase.   If she is not a participant, why is she allowed to keep her clothes in B-4?

Regarding her relationship with Thor.  He has turned her into a nympho.  To the point that even now he now has performance 'issues', even when sober and not using drugs.  He needs either to start taking little blue pills to keep up with her, buy her a Lovesense Lush vibrator to help satisfy her needs, or have Eva, Marlena, or Lilith join them in a threesome so he can rest between fucks.

And anyone who declares that they are disappointed in, or disapproving of, a participant's behavior, when that behavior is within the boundaries of 'normal' behavior, has projected themselves into a virtual relationship with the participant.  (By 'normal' behavior, I do not mean behavior such as the falling-down drunk behavior of a few participants, or extreme B&D or S&M behavior.) 

As for compensation at RLC, there is a bulletin board for cam models.  An MFC model posted last month that her average salary was $82 an hour, and she had an MFC cam score of #2500, meaning there were 2500 MFC models ranked higher than her.  See thread on how much MFC models make.  The models posting in this thread are shrewd businesswomen, perhaps smarter than many of the MFC members.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/baffled-at-th-competition-on-here-camscore-info.43838/

1 minute ago, moules said:

Some comments.

Regarding Holly's photographer friend.  IIRC, he was on-camera once, at a dinner in B-5 when Holly was there as a companion for Masha when Masha was in Barcelona on one of her Barcelona vacations.  They spoke English.  From the conversation, he traveled extensively on assignments, perhaps weeks or months at a time.  She was participating in RLC at the time of the dinner, so it was not a surprise to him to learn of her work at RLC. 

Regarding Holly's current status at RLC.  If she is no longer a participant, she is the first former participant who is allowed to stores her clothes in an apartment after she supposedly left the project.  This is even more unusual because she has a place in Barcelona.  And she visited her place in Barcelona during her supposed trip to Amsterdam, because she returned wearing different clothes than what she wore when she left B-04, and which she did not pack in her small yellow suitcase.   If she is not a participant, why is she allowed to keep her clothes in B-4?

Regarding her relationship with Thor.  He has turned her into a nympho.  To the point that even now he now has performance 'issues', even when sober and not using drugs.  He needs either to start taking little blue pills to keep up with her, buy her a Lovesense Lush vibrator to help satisfy her needs, or have Eva, Marlena, or Lilith join them in a threesome so he can rest between fucks.

And anyone who declares that they are disappointed in, or disapproving of, a participant's behavior, when that behavior is within the boundaries of 'normal' behavior, has projected themselves into a virtual relationship with the participant.  (By 'normal' behavior, I do not mean behavior such as the falling-down drunk behavior of a few participants, or extreme B&D or S&M behavior.) 

As for compensation at RLC, there is a bulletin board for cam models.  An MFC model posted last month that her average salary was $82 an hour, and she had an MFC cam score of #2500, meaning there were 2500 MFC models ranked higher than her.  See thread on how much MFC models make.  The models posting in this thread are shrewd businesswomen, perhaps smarter than many of the MFC members.

baffled-at-th-competition-on-here-camsco

Because she doesn't have a place in Barcelona and is on very good terms with RLC staff.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zaran said:

Can't they just kick holly out ?
They brought two really interesting tenants that had a potential to bring incredibly good looking girls to the apartment.

yet what we got ? one of them stuck with a girl that we so at least 3-4 guys have sex with already.

Such a waste...

Because RLC is a business, and RLC knows which girls subscribers are watching, and which girls subscribers are ignoring.  And you are delusional if you think Thor and Samson are going to bring incredibly good-looking girls back to B-7 and fuck them on camera.  Basically, these incredibly good-looking girls have to consent to being on cam and fucking on cam before entering an RLC apartment. 

• Like 1

Several participants have left luggage in several of the apartments before, so it is not unusual.

Holly probably has a good reason to return to Barcelona from the islands she and Tweety partyed at a few days ago. She will not be long, if she follows the plans, she will meet Tweety again who is now is on an other island

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

I was saying two and a half minutes not two and a half hours. The translator was wrong, sorry

And Thor could't get a hard on, so she had to help her self after he tried,; and that was even after she had played with his worm for soooo long time. He shouldn't take roids in the morning either

3 hours ago, moules said:

Because RLC is a business, and RLC knows which girls subscribers are watching, and which girls subscribers are ignoring.  And you are delusional if you think Thor and Samson are going to bring incredibly good-looking girls back to B-7 and fuck them on camera.  Basically, these incredibly good-looking girls have to consent to being on cam and fucking on cam before entering an RLC apartment. 

No they are not.
Remember Kamilla brought a one night stand and fucked the shit out of him ?
When he asked her what are all the cams about she told him not to worry and that it is normal in Russian houses (or something in this context).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zaran said:

No they are not.
Remember Kamilla brought a one night stand and fucked the shit out of him ?
When he asked her what are all the cams about she told him not to worry and that it is normal in Russian houses (or something in this context).

I think Marlene also doesn't tell the guys beforehand that her apartment are full of cameras, even she being obliged to tell them.