Some really nice sex sessions between Thor and Holly the last days , the more time together , the faster their chemistry  in everything  grows . It is incredible that Holly seems to be having some of her happiest days , being a “ cameras guest ‘ and not an official tenant , insane 🤪..

And to analyze it a bit more , I can’t think that I have seen Holly in this perfectly calm and enjoying mood while on cameras during her last two stays , it is really weird how life decided to bring things on her . The feelings of these two grow and it will be interesting to see what happens .. as I said , I won’t be surprised that even the “ mighty Thor “ 😁 quits RLC and follow Holly to her adventures .. You can see that this is far more from sex since their first long talks when they were flirting / getting to know one another .. A very nice and out of nowhere real life story occurred , especially with Holly involved , it has made it really fascinating to watch and expect what happens .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ich sehe, dass Madam Blue Balls jetzt in Sampsons Zimmer ist, um ihren Duft überall auf seinem Bett zu hinterlassen, nur um noch mehr mit seinem Verstand zu spielen. Was für eine kaltblütige Dirne Loraine geworden ist.

Ganz so negativ sehe ich Loraine nicht. Es gehören immer noch zwei dazu. Wenn dieser massige " Sampson" ein Wenig heller im Kopf wäre würde er sich nicht so zum Affen machen lassen. Sie läßt wie eine langjährige Ehefrau den sabbernden Sampson am ausgestreckten Arm verhungern. Damit hat sie kein Alleinstellungsmerkmal. Es ist nur sehr unschön anzusehen . Es ist eben anders als bei Holly und Thor.

I, on the other hand, think Daniel and Holly. Daniel is not on the project and Holly is out but they continue to cost accommodation, food, water, electricity and we pay. Everyone pissed off with Holly doing nothing and now that she fucks you okay? But she is no longer a tenant and they teach me that guests after 5 days stink. Daniel even stays home alone and does what he wants. he comes and takes a shower. Has RLC become a CARITAS refuge?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ganz so negativ sehe ich Loraine nicht. Es gehören immer noch zwei dazu. Wenn dieser massige " Sampson" ein Wenig Heller im Kopf wäre würde er sich nicht so zum Affen machen lassen. Sie läßt wie eine langjährige Ehefrau den sabbernden Sampson am ausgestreckten Arm verhungern. Damit hat sie kein Alleinstellungsmerkmal. Es ist nur sehr unschön anzusehen . Es ist eben anders als bei Holly e Thor.

Why do you think Thor is beautiful to see?