B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

Looks like they are celebrating someones birthday judging from the singing. Unless they sing that song at other occasions also. Nevermind was probably for something else.

Your definition of SINGING and mine are slightly different 

while waiting for my pot of coffee to finish i thought i would get on and see if anything of interest has happened and sadly except for the new girls of val and jul nothing much at all has happened.  i then got to thinking that a few of the new girls were starting to show signs of progress but to my disappointment it's just not happening.  esmi can go to a club and shake her ass all over a table before losing it and burning herself but she can't do a darn thing in front of the cameras.  zara from the bates i've seen isn't improving either.  you would think that at the bare minimum a girl on a voyeur site could at least have an open bate every now and then but nooooo it ain't happening.  rlc did a great job recruiting marlene but pretty much for the rest of them they failed miserably.  a little over a day now and i won't have to be concerned by it.  they can entertain clients outside the apartments but for the people that pay for them to stay in barcelona on their pampered vacation, naaaaadaaaaa!

Esmi seems to have taken over Lorraine's room, much as Zaba took over Holly's room while Holly was away.  Together, they did little in B-1, and now apparently both seem set to reside in B-4, and they will probably do little in B-4 as well.

Perhaps Esmi knows of RLC plans for Lorraine and Samson, and Holly and Thor, and intends to inherit Lorraine's room.  Squatters rights!