B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

51 minutes ago, moules said:

Nelly has put her silver wig back on, and she and Alex are again dressing in white.  For some reason, the start of the party was delayed by several hours.  Poor communication between RLC and the participants.

It's a shame it wasn't delayed indefinitely...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

O&K already left.

Maybe they have some photoshoot to do.

No, I think they were invited very late, as were some others.

Nelly and Alex dressed for the party over three hours ago, and leave for the party, but soon return, and take off their white clothes.  Two hours later, Amira and Lilith arrive in B-7, looking for the party.  They are wearing dressy clothes, but these are not white in color.  Lucien tries to understand what is going on, and is exasperated.  Nelly and Bogdan are not there.  Nelly has left B-7 earlier dressed in casual clothes and with her backpack.  After 20 minutes or so, Amira and Lilith return to B-4, and begin quickly changing into white clothes.  Then most of the other girls in B-4 begin changing into white clothes too.  K&O hurriedly change into white clothes as well.  Nelly arrives back in B-7 and changes back into a white gown and puts on her silver wig.  Alex also changes back to white.  Alex and Nelly go to B-4, followed by K&O.

To me, this confusion and chaos looks to be the result of a party planned elsewhere, with a smaller list of those attending, that was s cancelled.  After that party was cancelled, this party in B-4 was hastily organized to replace it.  When two girls from B-4 go to B-7 thinking that  is where the party is, or where they will be picked up to go to the party, and neither they nor anyone in B-7 knows about any party at B-4  that suggests to me the real party was cancelled, and the party in B-4 was quickly organized to substitute for it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

No, I think they were invited very late, as were some others.

Nelly and Alex dressed for the party over three hours ago, and leave for the party, but soon return, and take off their white clothes.  Two hours later, Amira and Lilith arrive in B-7, looking for the party.  They are wearing dressy clothes, but these are not white in color.  Lucien tries to understand what is going on, and is exasperated.  Nelly and Bogdan are not there.  Nelly has left B-7 earlier dressed in casual clothes and with her backpack.  After 20 minutes or so, Amira and Lilith return to B-4, and begin quickly changing into white clothes.  Then most of the other girls in B-4 begin changing into white clothes too.  K&O hurriedly change into white clothes as well.  Nelly arrives back in B-7 and changes back into a white gown and puts on her silver wig.  Alex also changes back to white.  Alex and Nelly go to B-4, followed by K&O.

To me, this confusion and chaos looks to be the result of a party planned elsewhere, with a smaller list of those attending, that was s cancelled.  After that party was cancelled, this party in B-4 was hastily organized to replace it.  When two girls from B-4 go to B-7 thinking that  is where the party is, or where they will be picked up to go to the party, and neither they nor anyone in B-7 knows about any party at B-4  that suggests to me the real party was cancelled, and the party in B-4 was quickly organized to substitute for it.

just chill dude. It was a last minute party to every one. Lilith and Amira left B4 in the beginning of the afternoon dressed like that.

• Upvote 1