Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

There has been a ton of miscasting recently with RLC.   Hopefully the changes shortly with a number of people hitting over 100 and 200 days here.  As people have been saying time for a bunch of these girls to move on and out.

I think the couples project are harder to leave, different from the GoV.

After a really long time , great and funny atmosphere and mood on this Saturday night at Val’s and July’s place , one of the benefits having friends / visitors at home and breaking the daily routine life , especially really close friends like the ones that are visiting tonight .Well done to everyone 😇👏🏻

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The good friends are back visiting the girls , the female visitor as mentioned must be the sister of Val ( or Jul , still haven’t made out who is who 🙄😬 ) .

Seriously? it might be time to stop the Gov/Cov and pay a little more attention to the other apartments 😁
The girls gave quite a bit of hints from the start, whether verbal or visual.
Val is the one with the long hair and Jul the one with the short hair

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Seriously? it might be time to stop the Gov/Cov and pay a little more attention to the other apartments 😁
The girls gave quite a bit of hints from the start, whether verbal or visual.
Val is the one with the long hair and Jul the one with the short hair

I don’t watch this place often as I don’t have a good feeling for this apartment , finding the relationship kind of weird to say it politely 🤣I will watch when these friends visit as the place gets funny and with good vibes ..and I know that Noldus gave the names and I think they are on the first page but posting fast and not in the mood to go back to the first page and check ,  it was the easy solution to wonder about who is who 😁😛

I think though I will remember from now on , so , merci monsieur 😊

• Like 1