Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

32 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She is spotless.

I don't see a doggy potty mat for Eva.  They had on outside the shower off the hallway in the Russian apartment. Anyone see if and where the pad is?

Yes

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

After watching leora with Paul last night,I'll make an assumption and say she's been practicing her oral skills somewhere over the last two years....I know some could agree with me,as I've NEVER seen leora try to fit Paul's cock down the back of her throat before, it appears she was introduced to it,liked it,and decided to share with good ole Paul!! I believe she's been practicing he sex skills as well,she wasn't that vocal in the past either!!!

I love it when she talks to Paul during sex.  Wish a Russian speaker would tell us what she, he says. She was very quiet with Malia.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

After watching leora with Paul last night,I'll make an assumption and say she's been practicing her oral skills somewhere over the last two years....I know some could agree with me,as I've NEVER seen leora try to fit Paul's cock down the back of her throat before, it appears she was introduced to it,liked it,and decided to share with good ole Paul!! I believe she's been practicing he sex skills as well,she wasn't that vocal in the past either!!!

Denis taught her well🤮

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3