Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

What's Paul wearing 

Really Gregg, nobody gives a fuck what Paul wears 🙄 cause Paul is irrelevant 😴 the important tenets are Leora, Eva(the dog🐕) and any friend Leora brings to the apartment 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Really Gregg, nobody gives a fuck what Paul wears 🙄 cause Paul is irrelevant 😴 the important tenets are Leora, Eva(the dog🐕) and any friend Leora brings to the apartment 

I disagree Paul is very much relevant to Leora and of course Eva this is how it all started and now a new beginning for all 3,

Just look at Leora Extremely Impressive & Stunning going out with her man with a big smile She now has everything she

wanted and whats more it was Leora that made it all happen.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Just my opinion, but if Paul is important to Leora, and he is, then he is also to the site. You don't have to like him. I do. No biggie there. What matters is where he is right now in Leora's life and he's ground zero.  Did you see the smiles in bed? Whatever criticism I've had I'm delighted she can be with Paul and Eva (finally.  She acts much like the old Leora we knew back in Russia. Bating for us more, too.

• Upvote 3