Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

6 hours ago, Ste said:

I disagree Paul is very much relevant to Leora and of course Eva this is how it all started and now a new beginning for all 3,

Just look at Leora Extremely Impressive & Stunning going out with her man with a big smile She now has everything she

wanted and whats more it was Leora that made it all happen.

I rather see Leora & Malia touching each other & playing with their dildos than to see 👀 what Paul wears, but to each his own

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, taxio said:

ayer pesaban la comida y hoy.... se ponen ciegos a helados y patatas fritas, es una dieta para despistar las calorías

when she was ordering online she was saying how many calories everything was,  she was on 1250 calories a day diet for a few months before paul arrived , she lost about 3 kilos with the help of the step machine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

cuando ordenaba en línea, decía cuántas calorías tenía todo, estuvo en una dieta de 1250 calorías por día durante unos meses antes de que llegara Paul, perdió alrededor de 3 kilos con la ayuda de la máquina de pasos. 

el peso no lo se, pero si que su perdida de peso se aprecia, ella esta mas delgada

ok gracias

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I rather see Leora & Malia touching each other & playing with their dildos than to see 👀 what Paul wears, but to each his own

If you're watching only for the nekkidness and sex, than I see your point.   But this apartment has gotten a shot of B12.  Newish dude moving to a new city, reunited with his high school sweetheart.  Leora hasn't been this happy in 2 years.  Watch for all other dynamics then nudity and you might like what you see.  Set aside your horndoggy-ness and look with fresh eyes.

With that said, for now, my position that she leave RLC has changed.  IMO, she no longer is just selling her poofta for views.  She now has other things gong on in her life that may lead her in a new direction, making her life more fulfilling than two weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Howard said:

If you're watching only for the nekkidness and sex, than I see your point.   But this apartment has gotten a shot of B12.  Newish dude moving to a new city, reunited with his high school sweetheart.  Leora hasn't been this happy in 2 years.  Watch for all other dynamics then nudity and you might like what you see.  Set aside your horndoggy-ness and look with fresh eyes.

With that said, for now, my position that she leave RLC has changed.  IMO, she no longer is just selling her poofta for views.  She now has other things gong on in her life that may lead her in a new direction, making her life more fulfilling than two weeks ago.

Speaking 'of fresh eyes' did you get a load of the looks Leora was giving Paul this morning in bed before and after she made him happy???  Goo-goo eyes.  Yes the post-Malia-Leora-alone-and-bored apartment days are over. Paul is unusually attentive to her, smiling and hugging her. Nice to see. Also nice to see is that Paul actually has jumped her bones.

Next box to check would be to have Malia and her new husband visit. Paul and the Ukrainian guy become best buds.  They go out camping and fishing and leave Malia and Leora with a bottle of jack Daniels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great tuesday to all
good work

14/06/2022 14/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

good night 

great tuesday to all
good work

14/06/2022 14/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Pulo how you doing today

• Thanks 1