Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

I have stopped watching this apartment except for when the thumbnails alert me that Leora is back on the balcony. I have seen Leora fully nude on the balcony before...at night, and for brief periods while retrieving something. I expect that one day she will go full nude while bating in the lounge chair. That's when I will resume my patronage. LOL

• Sad 3

16 minutes ago, philo said:

I have stopped watching this apartment except for when the thumbnails alert me that Leora is back on the balcony. I have seen Leora fully nude on the balcony before...at night, and for brief periods while retrieving something. I expect that one day she will go full nude while bating in the lounge chair. That's when I will resume my patronage. LOL

I imagine she misses your patronage terribly, not having you in her life must be heartbreaking for her….She could I imagine be traumatised for life, and just when she is at her happiest in years.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

I know that Leora misses me about as much as she enjoys your viewership. All I know is that RLC seems to miss me whenever I don't swipe my credit card and the seem to enjoy it, immensely, whenever I do. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Yes, and I'll say it again....leora has learned some bj skills!!!! Some here may want to dispute that but she's definitely been practicing!!

If you'd been following her when she was in Russia you would know she had the same expertease at giving Paul a BJ so it's nothing new, so now you can stop with the speculations

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If you'd been following her when she was in Russia you would know she had the same expertease at giving Paul a BJ so it's nothing new, so now you can stop with the speculations

Amen to that. I totally agree. Those of us who watched in the previous two apartments don't need to wonder about what the reunion will bring.

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I know that Leora misses me about as much as she enjoys your viewership. All I know is that RLC seems to miss me whenever I don't swipe my credit card and the seem to enjoy it, immensely, whenever I do. 

That’s not what she told me…Ooooops! Perhaps I’m an RLC plant !

• Haha 4