Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Can one of the "paul lovers" tell me when will he be ready to have sex again with the woman he hasn't seen in 2years?

I could never in anyones wildest imagination be classed as a “Paul Lover” but as a realist I would imagine the answer to be “soon.”

I think we have to show some patience, the guy has recently arrived and shagged her on the first night home, then had a morning blow job, then she started her period, he then developed a virus and is trying to acclimatise to the minus 5 hours time zone.

They will sort themselves out in due course, but if you have been watching them for a few years you would realise that Leora will not make us go without pleasure just because Paul does not have the sexual drive some people on here would wish of him or enough to satisfy Leora’s demands .

Be patient !

• Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Can one of the "paul lovers" tell me when will he be ready to have sex again with the woman he hasn't seen in 2years?

everything in its time 

1 sex 

2- blowjob 

1 At night 

1 breakfast with milk 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I could never in anyones wildest imagination be classed as a “Paul Lover” but as a realist I would imagine the answer to be “soon.”

I think we have to show some patience, the guy has recently arrived and shagged her on the first night home, then had a morning blow job, then she started her period, he then developed a virus and is trying to acclimatise to the minus 5 hours time zone.

They will sort themselves out in due course, but if you have been watching them for a few years you would realise that Leora will not make us go without pleasure just because Paul does not have the sexual drive some people on here would wish of him or enough to satisfy Leora’s demands .

Be patient !

The issue is that she doesn't care, she'll 'do it herself' if he's not in the mood. Leora's life revolves around her clit, Paul around focusing on the job and boy does he.

Leora has the sex drive of a 15 year old boy.  Not many women like that. She is also an exhibitionist, not many women like that and Paul is not.

At least we are again getting to see the Leora we knew in Russia. The less Paul satisfies her the more she will take things into her own hands.  That means more show time bates to the cameras for us.  Still worth the money to me but everyone has to decide if it is to them.

Maybe the forum is allegedly 'Dead' because -

a) People, who rarely visited here but have now made it home despite  nothing to say positive, are putting former regular posters off.

b) People who have helped the forum know THE TRUTH all this time have been treated, and still are being treated, like dog shit, despite most of you still confusing your arses with your elbows.

Paul, Leora or Eva isn't why people have backed out & off chat. 

It's down to other forum members - THAT'S WHY. 

But let's blame Paul eh. 🤪

• Upvote 12

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul hasn't been there a week and the forum is dead. The speculations were more interesting than the reality.

Hope he gets a desk soon.

Sometimes the sizzle is better then the steak.

Gotta give these two a couple more weeks to re-adjust being a couple.  So far, expectations have been met.  Paul's libido hasn't changed. But he does take more naps then I remember.  Again, it's only been a week.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Maybe the forum is allegedly 'Dead' because -

a) People, who rarely visit here but have now made it home despite have nothing to say positive, are putting other regular posters off.

b) People who have helped the forum know THE TRUTH all this time have been treated, and still are being treated, like dog shit, despite most of you still confusing your arses with your elbows.

Paul, Leora or Eva isn't why people have backed out off chat. 

It's down to other forum members - THAT'S WHY. 

But let's blame Paul eh. 🤪

No way, not intended to blame Paul (I like him BTW).  I meant the dynamic the conjecture about when, if he came  was a big topic.  Then he comes and she drains him 4 times in a couple days then he gets ill, then she does.  It's returning to Russia-like couple dynamics with her bating twice without him.

I think Paul is the best thing for her personal needs. That will probably cause hostile comments.