B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know it is OT to respond to your comment DD in B7 thread.

But my understanding is it was the other way around in which Loraine mistreated Anthony for awhile.  If Anthony was the one who called her, she could have not answered his phone call if it would make her very upset to talk to him. But my guess is that Loraine is the one who called Anthony, maybe to tell him that she has a new boyfriend now !!! You go figure, as you said women. As people usually say you don't know what women want even many women don't know what they really want . 

Anthony did a really awful thing to Loraine which caused kind of depression to her as we saw for a 2-3 months period and it was the opening of the villa and both  guys which brought fun and smiles to her again . I agree that Anthony was the biggest puppy we have seen , he was obeying to all of her requests and we can say that she was using him for ratings , replays , anything that anyone can think , her time with in B5 was the biggest example as COV ..

I can only tell that they spoke for hours as it seems , it was “ on purpose “ ? loud speaker for a looooong time with him before she speaks without listening to what he was saying . I think more info will be provided fir anyone who followed the whole session .

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

How did Anthony destroy her?  Did I miss something.  What I remember is they Anthony could not maintain an erection and Lorraine would not let her touch any other naked women that were in bed with them.  He’s a puppy honestly so how does a puppy destroy Lorraine?

I think that it is possible that this info might be posted here at a certain time , if I remember correctly , Loraine shared the info in English of what happened to Luna .. in any case , I think this info will be shared 😇 at a certain point .

• Like 2

B-6 has returned with Carla and Yanni.

---------------------------------

Around 15:00 yesterday, Thor and Holly packed overnight backpacks, and left B-7. Thor was much more fussy about his appearance than Holly.  Holly put on no makeup.

Fior arrived, and first apparently drove Nelly to the Metro station.  He soon returned, and then drove Thor, Holly, and Samson to their destination.  Samson had a small backpack, and later returned to B-7.

Speculation.

1.) One destination was to the RLC office in Barcelona, where Thor signed a new contract.  Perhaps he and Samson do not receive as much money as the girls, as subscribers are not paying to see male Bates.

2.) Second destination was B-5 or another RLC apartment (B-8) that will be brought on-line.

3.) Or, second destination was to visit someone like Tweety.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

How did Anthony destroy her?  Did I miss something.  What I remember is they Anthony could not maintain an erection and Lorraine would not let her touch any other naked women that were in bed with them.  He’s a puppy honestly so how does a puppy destroy Lorraine?

She did let Valerie blow Anthony that one time 🤤

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I think they confused Oks with Oksi, who visited Serafima in B1 last year.  The first time we saw Oks on RLC was after B7 came online.

Yup, that's the one.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0835 Oks and Karen left with their suitcases followed by Bogdan, after 44 days in B7

Safe trip, take care and all the best
Welcome back

Beer No GIF by de chinezen

• Like 1