B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ashley we'll be the judge if you're making futhemnny face during sex !! Just post a video of guy & yourself 😃

Hey SPY, we've made lots of videos but I delete them right after we watch it before the next time we have sex. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg it's so funny! One of many reasons I couldn't be on rlc are the faces I make during sex. Sammons are the funniest I've seen in the time I been on here

Ahhh, the many faces a woman makes during love making. The look of puzzlement ( what the hell is he doing down there ) The look of impatiens ( I hope he cums soon, I've got laundry to do ) The look of thought ( Grocery list: milk, bread, cheese, .... maybe taco's tonight ) And the look of relief ( thank god he's done and sleeping, now let me find my vibrator )   :biggrin: 

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Loraine gave a bj for the first time in months and yet again,a bate that's the same each and every time is top replay! Smh

As long as the disappointing sex life of Leora continues , this will always be the reward for herself and the fans .. the price to pay , top cams for personal and cameras satisfaction but at the same time poor sex life .. let’s speak  for two guys who really make their best to satisfy their current partners at RLC , Sam doing Masha and Thor doing Holly .. Thor and Holly especially , it’s really great to watch anything between the two , as for the sex , anytime , anyplace , at the pool , in the LR , at a chair by the pool , at night , at dawn , anytime , anyplace .. For these two and the feelings their currently have for one another with anything they share , this is real life happiness to watch 😇

• Sad 1

Watching Loraine and Samson for a minute, minute and a half, I can declare that they are the most unlikely couple ever, at least in a year when they leave they will have a lot of money

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have seen dozens of blowjobs from Loraine to Anthony , she has never been so much passionate and focused like she does now to her new guy Samson , I am stunned ..who would have thought that a guy would make Loraine show emotions , reactions and feelings on cameras .. well done again🤗👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏

It is good to see that there are still pure people who believe everything they see, if you have to buy a house or invest money, take my advice and get help from someone good

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

It is good to see that there are still pure people who believe everything they see, if you have to buy a house or invest money, take my advice and get help from someone good

I LIKE what I see , believing it or not , it is another story .. No matter what , these people don’t harm me , hurt me or whatever , they only provide for my hobby and entertainment or not .. for this , I like to invest .

• Sad 2

I checked replay for Holly's return from Gina's party.  She arrives about 04:00, and she and Thor spend almost three hours at the B-4 pool.  Gina and Bruno must have served their guests some good stuff, because she is flying most of the time.  Eventually, with sunrise they go for a swim in the pool, and then a fuck by the side of the pool.  When they are ready to leave, Holly refuses to put on her shirt.  Thor places her wet panties and pink fish-net body stocking on a vine trellis(?) that hides the wall by the side of the pool.  Does this display represent trophies of conquest, or an animal scent-marking its territory?  Around 7, they depart the pool via the stairs that go up the outside of the garage.  Holly is naked from the waist down,  They walk in front of B-4, and arrive at B-7 and next appear on camera in the backyard.  However the doors are locked, and they cannot gain entry.  Karen apparently is called and comes to their rescue.  Now inside the B-7 villa, they are affectionate on the living room couch, and by about 08:30, they are in Thor's bed ready for another round of hard fucking.  As I said, Gina and Bruno must have handed out some good stuff, to Holly anyway.

------------------------

The questions of the moment are:

Will Holly, Lorraine, Thor, and Samson have a four-some?

Will Holly share Thor with Tweety?  (I strongly suspect Tweety shares on her vacations.)

When is Holly officially recognized as a participant.  She is currently a participant in all but name, even taking dance lessons yesterday.

• Confused 1

il y a 15 minutes, moules a dit :

J'ai vérifié la rediffusion du retour d'Holly de la fête de Gina. Elle arrive vers 04h00, et elle passe et Thor près de trois heures à la piscine B-4. Gina et Bruno ont dû servir de bonnes choses à leurs invités, car elle vole la plupart du temps. Finalement, avec le levier du soleil, ils vont nager dans la piscine, puis baiser au bord de la piscine. Lorsqu'ils sont prêts à partir, Holly refuse de mettre sa chemise. Thor place sa culotte mouillée et son bas résille rose sur un treillis de vigne (?) Qui cache le mur au bord de la piscine. Cet étalage représente-t-il des trophées de conquête, ou une odeur animale marquant son territoire ? Vers 7h, ils sortent de la piscine par les escaliers qui montent à l'extérieur du garage.Holly est nue de la taille aux pieds. Ils marchent devant B-4, arrivent à B-7 et apparaissent ensuite devant la caméra dans l'arrière-cour. Cependant, les portes sont verrouillées et elles ne peuvent pas entrer. Karen est désignée et vient à leur secours. Maintenant à l'intérieur de la villa B-7, ils sont affectueux sur le canapé du salon, et vers 08h30, ils sont dans le lit de Thor prêts pour une autre partie de baise hard. Comme je l'ai dit, Gina et Bruno ont dû distribuer de bonnes choses, à Holly en tout cas.

------------------------

Les questions du moment sont :

Holly, Lorraine, Thor et Samson auront-ils un quatuor ?

Holly partagera-t-elle Thor avec Tweety ? (Je soupçonne fortement que Tweety partage ses vacances.)

Quand Holly est-elle reconnue reconnue comme participante. Elle participe actuellement à tout sauf au nom, prenant même des cours de danse hier.

En tous les cas, les deux musclor ont trouvé maintenant des bobonnes pour leur préparer leur déjeuner à midi ....

Quelle tristesse de voir cela.