B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

On 6/19/2022 at 11:27 PM, moules said:

The supposed plan was for Holly to rejoin Tweety and Tweety's male companion as Tweety continued on her island-hopping vacation.  That was about two weeks ago.  But Holly never left.  There was no trip to Bali.  And the vacation was apparently never east of 30 degrees East, or south of 30 degrees North

With Tweety again in Barcelona, perhaps RLC will now make moves to clarify Holly's status, and the future status of some other participants who currently contribute little to the project, except consume payroll.

When Holly arrived at B7, the plan was to stay in the villas for two weeks (because she doesn't have a place in Barcelona) until Tweety arrived, and then they would take their delayed trip to Bali together.  During her time in B7 with Thor, Holly changed her mind and her plans, and now looks set to rejoin the project.

• Sad 3

On 6/20/2022 at 11:45 AM, Sexytreach said:

Hopefully not Oks. I like her. Any friend of Serafima is a friend of mine except Radi🙄

I doubt Oks and Serafima even know each other.

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

When Holly arrived at B7, the plan was to stay in the villas for two weeks (because she doesn't have a place in Barcelona) until Tweety arrived, and then they would take their delayed trip to Bali together.  During her time in B7 with Thor, Holly changed her mind and her plans, and now looks set to rejoin the project.

yep - some changes soon 

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

Приятно видеть, что есть еще чистые люди, которые верят всему, что видят, если вам нужно купить дом или вложить деньги, прислушайтесь к моему совету и обратитесь за помощью к кому-то хорошему.

I agree with you man

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't know that cholesterol medication made it hard to achieve an erection, thanks for the heads up!  please be careful is all i can ask of you.  it sounds like you have it under control so that's a good thing!

Apt choice of words Frank...🤣

• Haha 2

Since we judge everything about these people, I will point out that one thing that is very difficiult to evaluate is a man's cunnilingus technique.  You just can't get close enough to see what is happening down there.

So you resort to watching the RESULTS of the guy's technique.

I thought Holly was really enjoying this.  I think I see her legs spasming which is a wonderul sign.

Thor makes it increasingly difficult with his long hair.  But you don't have to worry that he is pulling the "Radi hide my pussy licking under my hair" trick because Thor is a guy and I can't imagine a guy faking that especially with a girl like Holly who is in to him.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Since we judge everything about these people, I will point out that one thing that is very difficiult to evaluate is a man's cunnilingus technique.  You just can't get close enough to see what is happening down there.

So you resort to watching the RESULTS of the guy's technique.

I thought Holly was really enjoying this.  I think I see her legs spasming which is a wonderul sign.

Thor makes it increasingly difficult with his long hair.  But you don't have to worry that he is pulling the "Radi hide my pussy licking under my hair" trick because Thor is a guy and I can't imagine a guy faking that especially with a girl like Holly who is in to him.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think Holly's libido is higher than it has been for many months, maybe since Bruno, but she was submissive to Bruno.  I also think she and Thor are communicating very well about ground rules and boundaries, and preferences. At the moment, she may be more adventurous than he.

Interesting dilemma for RLC.  Do they pair Thor and Holly as a [unmarried] couple when it comes to rooms, or have them sleep apart (some of the time).  And if a couple, where?  I don't see Lorraine and Samson being given couple status.  Less chemistry.  And Lorraine, IMO, is Samson's salvation when it comes to continuing participation in the project.  If not for Lorraine, who else might Samson fuck?

I think RLC prefers strong women who set the tone for a relationship:  e.g, Masha, Eva, Martina, Kylie, Alex, etc., but not Gina.

Lots of Barcelona beds to fill with the departed and the departing.

Seeing Loraine in contact with Anthony …this guy did so bad to her and I don’t understand how she can possibly be in context with him .. She got depressed , she was a “ skeleton “ she was just a ghost wondering in B4 and now finally there’s a guy , yes he is another puppy , but he treats her with respect , he adores her as a Queen.. She has a guy who makes her happy , smiley , gives her pleasure , she has a guy who brought her back to normal life and perhaps woth him it is the best Loraine we watch and still she keeps in contact with a guy who almost destroyed her .. Women , nobody can understand  them ..And furious she is now speaking to him .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1