Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #4

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wondering if cutting the power to the high voltage washer/dryer is compromising the cameras.  Surly the repair guy isn't still there unless it's a major plumbing/wiring problem.

Anyone have any experience with a washer dryer combo? 

Some smaller yachts have them. I wouldn't want one but they seem popular in Russia and Europe for some reason I'm guessing has to do with space saving. Barcelona has a laundry room and I'm guessing Venera and Lion (Kitty-Smith's) has one.

First, and foremost. It is NOT A WASHER/DRYER COMBO. It is strictly a washing machine. Apparently it has not been noticed that Leora takes the washed items to the drying rack, which is in the kitchen in the winter, and on the balcony in the summer. The bedding is hung on the guest room door, or her bedroom door. The towels are hung on the drying rack in the bathroom. Which has a thermostatic control on the wall by the door. Which is in the same enclosure as the light switch. Occasionally Leora changes the setting as she leaves the bathroom. It being  a rotary knob adjustment !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

First, and foremost. It is NOT A WASHER/DRYER COMBO. It is strictly a washer. Apparently it has not been noticed that Leora takes the washed items to the drying rack, which is in the kitchen in the winter, and on the balcony in the summer. The bedding is hung on the guest room door, or her bedroom door. The towels are hung on the drying rack in the bathroom. Which has a thermostatic control on the wall by the door. Which is in the same enclosure as the light switch. Occasionally Leora changes the setting as she leaves the bathroom. It being  a rotary knob adjustment !!

Wow.  That is a surprise. Did not even consider that was allowable. They must have radically different building codes than here in the US.

I thought she was final drying things so they didn't shrink or wear prematurely after getting them partially dry before taking them out. I thought the unnamed corporation advertised washer/dryers in each apartment as a feature when it opened but I don't have the time to go back and look right now.

The water heated towel racks are really different from my neck of the woods.

Thanks for the info.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The thing is, if it had gone UM just a minute earlier, then the workman wouldn't have been seen, so imagine what theories could have been imagined by some then! 🙄

The repairs were done in a couple hours since then a wild three - way has been going on

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

First, and foremost. It is NOT A WASHER/DRYER COMBO. It is strictly a washer. Apparently it has not been noticed that Leora takes the washed items to the drying rack, which is in the kitchen in the winter, and on the balcony in the summer. The bedding is hung on the guest room door, or her bedroom door. The towels are hung on the drying rack in the bathroom. Which has a thermostatic control on the wall by the door. Which is in the same enclosure as the light switch. Occasionally Leora changes the setting as she leaves the bathroom. It being  a rotary knob adjustment !!

I Czeched the apartment complex and the apartments are equipped with a washer/dryer in each apartment. I can't say anymore without being disciplined by the forum administration.  It is a washer/dryer combo unit.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree, it is very odd. What happened live - Which i luckily saw happen - Was the intercom rang, Paul took Eva into Malia's room to get her out the way, Leora and a guy in a red shirt then came in, she took him straight to the bathroom, stood in front of the washing machine talking and pointing at it, the guy started to look around it, then the cams froze. Now after so long, who knows what happened. Maybe a much bigger plumbing problem? Could the  nearby cam have been damaged while working in there? Has the electrical system been affected? All guesswork, we don't know. But as i say, that's what happened just before it went off. Why still UM, is the mystery.

Dude dressed in red?  Was he also wearing red tights and carrying a pitch fork?  Did he have pointed ears? A goatee?  Was he eating eggs? Was he saying 'beelzebub' for no apparent reason?

• Haha 1

Good Morning  

great tuesday to all
good work

21/06/2022 21/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great tuesday to all
good work

21/06/2022 21/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning GIF

Good Morning to all CC members 

LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (2.5 MB)

• Thanks 1