Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #4

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I believe there are other problems to fix in the apartment. 6 hours of maintenance is a bit too much for a single washing machine, whatever the problem.

I agree, it is very odd. What happened live - Which i luckily saw happen - Was the intercom rang, Paul took Eva into Malia's room to get her out the way, Leora and a guy in a red shirt then came in, she took him straight to the bathroom, stood in front of the washing machine talking and pointing at it, the guy started to look around it, then the cams froze. Now after so long, who knows what happened. Maybe a much bigger plumbing problem? Could the  nearby cam have been damaged while working in there? Has the electrical system been affected? All guesswork, we don't know. But as i say, that's what happened just before it went off. Why still UM, is the mystery.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Estoy de acuerdo, es muy raro. Lo que sucedió en vivo, lo que afortunadamente vi suceder, sonó el intercomunicador, Paul llevó a Eva a la habitación de Malia para sacarla del camino, Leora y un tipo con una camisa roja entraron, ella lo llevó directamente al baño, se paró en frente a la lavadora hablando y señalándola, el tipo comenzó a mirar a su alrededor, luego las cámaras se congelaron. Ahora después de tanto tiempo, quién sabe qué pasó. ¿Quizás un problema de plomería mucho más grande? ¿Podría haberse dañado la cámara cercana mientras trabajaba allí? ¿Se ha visto afectado el sistema eléctrico? Todo conjeturas, no lo sabemos. Pero como digo, eso es lo que sucedió justo antes de que estallara. 

como siempre.....Muchas gracias!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree, it is very odd. What happened live - Which i luckily saw happen - Was the intercom rang, Paul took Eva into Malia's room to get her out the way, Leora and a guy in a red shirt then came in, she took him straight to the bathroom, stood in front of the washing machine talking and pointing at it, the guy started to look around it, then the cams froze. Now after so long, who knows what happened. Maybe a much bigger plumbing problem? Could the  nearby cam have been damaged while working in there? Has the electrical system been affected? All guesswork, we don't know. But as i say, that's what happened just before it went off. Why still UM, is the mystery.

It may be that the problem is more serious than expected. I guess tomorrow (at this point) we will know more.

Too bad this day ended like this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

It may be that the problem is more serious than expected. I guess tomorrow (at this point) we will know more.

Too bad this day ended like this.

The thing is, if it had gone UM just a minute earlier, then the workman wouldn't have been seen, so imagine what theories could have been imagined by some then! 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The thing is, if it had gone UM just a minute earlier, then the workman wouldn't have been seen, so imagine what theories could have been imagined by some then! 🙄

The Ukrainians 🇷🇺 sabotaged Leora's & Paul washing machine 

• Sad 3

Wondering if cutting the power to the high voltage washer/dryer is compromising the cameras.  Surly the repair guy isn't still there unless it's a major plumbing/wiring problem.

Anyone have any experience with a washer dryer combo? 

Some smaller yachts have them. I wouldn't want one but they seem popular in Russia and Europe for some reason I'm guessing has to do with space saving. Barcelona has a laundry room and I'm guessing Venera and Lion (Kitty-Smith's) has one.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I believe there are other problems to fix in the apartment. 6 hours of maintenance is a bit too much for a single washing machine, whatever the problem.

More cameras please. How many times do I need to say it? Even Paul looks buff so he is totally watchable now. RLC please upgrade it. If you want a tech advisor I will gladly take the job.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, she didn't have a time when they were coming, was only told it will be before 6pm , and she had RLC ready to go offline as soon as they arrive,  she told paul to listen out  for the intercom while she got some air on the balcony,  then spoke russian to the engineer  ( she said good afternoon , them words are very similar in czech, but im sure it was russian).  

She told paul earlier about them coming to fix the mess (dirt left) from washing , so might be a leak again in the pipe from bathroom to toilet, said she is on tender hooks waiting for them to turn up , so that she can turn off RLC and was only given an afternoon gap, said can only turn off when doorbell rings , so i think it was only meant to be planned a short time under maintenance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9