Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #4

36 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nice creampie after the sex yesterday for those interested. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Some trivia:  Back in mother Russia, it wasn't often Paul unloaded inside Leora.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nice creampie after the sex yesterday for those interested. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Some trivia:  Back in mother Russia, it wasn't often Paul unloaded inside Leora.

I for one, am not interested in such matters, although I will mention that if such matters continue on as much of a regular basis as often as it has been mentioned to have been occurring lately since his recent return to the current location, that it would not be at all surprising if all of a sudden she discovers that she has become pregnant one day in the near future, since a substantial majority of pregnancies occur surprisingly unexpected, rather than those that occur by purposeful meaning or attempts at doing so and are not as surprising, no matter what is done by many to try to prevent otherwise for those that do not mean or intend on doing so. I for one, also thought they knew better than they now apparently seem to, unless perhaps it is actually done not caring if something as such were to occur nowadays. If it did, their days of being participants of the project would definitely be closer to being over than not. 

51 minutes ago, Howard said:

It’s a pity mr Putin senior didn’t unload on Mrs Putin’s stomach it would have saved a lot of troubles. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5