US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 06/15/22

35 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Trump Or Biden Which one is the best 

Oh, That question by million $! Because many things will being in considering at since before submitting any fair judgment about which one is best SantaTrump or Biden's ! But since Biden's still hasn't end from his term! I could hardly say something about him during his ruling!but for SantaTrump i would be so clever too and let the history submitting his opinion about his term or ruling😋🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

Oh, That question by million $! Because many things will being in considering at since before submitting any fair judgment about which one is best SantaTrump or Biden's ! But since Biden's still hasn't end from his term! I could hardly say something about him during his ruling!but for SantaTrump i would be so clever too and let the history submitting his opinion about his term or ruling😋🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Let me help see 👀 with biden we have the price of ️ fuel, food, baby formula, rent, homes 🏡 cars 🚗 and all goods and services way higher than any other time in the history of the United States 🇺🇸 with biden we have war and instability will the borders opened letting millions of illegal immigrants enter & giving them welfare and a lot of those illegal immigrants are bringing diseases and drugs, also biden has destroyed the American people's 401k and biden has only been in the White House less than 1.5 years.

10 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh hello(Ridgeyyy) 😇"man from space" or let me say! man come up from bubble of Santa Trump ! Totally As my expected ! Texas! Arizona and New Mexico, Aren't they all Republican states? maybe that being true for one of them but with that! the Hispanics are the Minority in all these Red States! What about California and Florida, where the Hispanics are the majority! If you have poll they all against immigrants! Oh Please you do me favour and show me! By the way, (Ridgeyyy) i wish that girl wasn't mean you when talk about the ones who taking a nap and they says doing that for "i correct her" for "great America" 😋☺️☺️

ooopel if you need for me to educate you on America 🇺🇸 I don't mine showing you reality 

23 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh hello(Ridgeyyy) 😇"man from space" or let me say! man come up from bubble of Santa Trump ! Totally As my expected ! Texas! Arizona and New Mexico, Aren't they all Republican states? maybe that being true for one of them but with that! the Hispanics are the Minority in all these Red States! What about California and Florida, where the Hispanics are the majority! If you have poll they all against immigrants! Oh Please you do me favour and show me! By the way, (Ridgeyyy) i wish that girl wasn't mean you when talk about the ones who taking a nap and they says doing that for "i correct her" for "great America" 😋☺️☺️

I would reply to your comment if I could understand your gibberish, but I have no idea what you are trying to say and I believe you don't know either.:tongue: