US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 06/15/22

Biden administration secret amnesty program for illegal aliens.  What the left wont do to get future voters.

WWW.MSN.COM

Federal prosecutors are quietly dismissing stacks of cases against illegal immigrants under a Biden administration mandate that could be on pace to effectively pardon 1 million people by 2024, according to...

The left and the Democrats would have you believe that the Supreme Court just outlawed abortions.  That is just not true.  What happened is the the Supreme Court turned over the decision to allow or not allow abortions to the States.  We are a nation of States which the Constitution has granted the power to the States to make it's own laws. The Supreme Court is finally following the Constitution by taking away power of the Federal Government to rule our lives and give that power back to the States whose elected officials for better or worse mostly follow the will of the majority of the constituents who elected them.  So, there are States that will allow abortions and those that will not.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The left and the Democrats would have you believe that the Supreme Court just outlawed abortions.  That is just not true.  What happened is the the Supreme Court turned over the decision to allow or not allow abortions to the States.  We are a nation of States which the Constitution has granted the power to the States to make it's own laws. The Supreme Court is finally following the Constitution by taking away power of the Federal Government to rule our lives and give that power back to the States whose elected officials for better or worse mostly follow the will of the majority of the constituents who elected them.  So, there are States that will allow abortions and those that will not.  

Precisely. 👌

• Thanks 2

Most poll followers predict that the left is in for a good shalacking come November. I, as many others believe and quite a bit of data indicates, that the left is in for a good ass kicking come November, and deservedly so as far as I'm concerned. I am hopeful that it will be such an ass kicking, that the left will be rendered irrelevant as far as any decision making goes in regards to the majority of the citizens of the country's overall well being goes for at least a decade or longer in the U.S. After all, that is what actual democracies do, they cycle out the bad individuals for others who will hopefully be and do better by way of voting.

• Like 1

Abortion is now like alcohol was after Prohibition was amended. It's controlled at the State level by the people and their elected local state officials, because the Constitution doesn't enumerate as a Federally enforced right. Still, after this, abortion isn't illegal and though it might have some restrictions, it will remain available according to the votes of the people.

I expect more property damage, and possibly more death. The pro-abortion people are ignorant and have not read the Supreme Courts findings. I also expect that the currently ruling Democrats and Media will not have investigations regarding such violence, as they ignored the damage done throughout our cities by the BLM and Antifa.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Abortion is now like alcohol was after Prohibition was amended. It's controlled at the State level by the people and their elected local state officials, because the Constitution doesn't enumerate as a Federally enforced right. Still, after this, abortion isn't illegal and though it might have some restrictions, it will remain available according to the votes of the people.

I expect more property damage, and possibly more death. The pro-abortion people are ignorant and have not read the Supreme Courts findings. I also expect that the currently ruling Democrats and Media will not have investigations regarding such violence, as they ignored the damage done throughout our cities by the BLM and Antifa.

More points that are actually factual and not speculative as many would like others to believe. Points of which I agree with and are significant to have been pointed out. As always, your opinion and viewpoint is appreciated Foamy, particularly since they always make sense and are rooted in common sense and facts. Most of which most on the left have no sensible comprehension of nowadays.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Biden administration secret amnesty program for illegal aliens.  What the left wont do to get future voters.

WWW.MSN.COM

Federal prosecutors are quietly dismissing stacks of cases against illegal immigrants under a Biden administration mandate that could be on pace to effectively pardon 1 million people by 2024, according to...

Might backfire on Democrats though since Biden has only a 25% approval rating with Hispanics.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But even Hispanics in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico want ILLEGAL immigration stopped. And the Blue Party will learn that fact in the November, 2022 election.:cool:

Oh hello(Ridgeyyy) 😇"man from space" or let me say! man come up from bubble of Santa Trump ! Totally As my expected ! Texas! Arizona and New Mexico, Aren't they all Republican states? maybe that being true for one of them but with that! the Hispanics are the Minority in all these Red States! What about California and Florida, where the Hispanics are the majority! If you have poll they all against immigrants! Oh Please you do me favour and show me! By the way, (Ridgeyyy) i wish that girl wasn't mean you when talk about the ones who taking a nap and they says doing that for "i correct her" for "great America" 😋☺️☺️