B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

I know I am hopelessly optimistic but may be we will later.

Tbh I thought exactly that when I saw her getting ready...Some of the guys who've appeared on RLC in the past, either as tenants or guests, have been labelled as sexual predators...I think Marlene can fall into that category...in a nice way 😏

She wouldn't qualify as one of the most boring girls...I like her 😁

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh I thought exactly that when I saw her getting ready...Some of the guys who've appeared on RLC in the past, either as tenants or guests, have been labelled as sexual predators...I think Marlene can fall into that category...in a nice way 😏

She wouldn't qualify as one of the most boring girls...I like her 😁

I agree she isn't boring and i also like her. Sometimes she performs off camera and we have to put up with that. I am not sure I would call her a sexual predator but she sure is exploring all the goods! She explained to the irish guy that she was exploring a new life as an extrovert.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I agree she isn't boring and i also like her. Sometimes she performs off camera and we have to put up with that. I am not sure I would call her a sexual predator but she sure is exploring all the goods! She explained to the irish guy that she was exploring a new life as an extrovert.

Who is the Irish guy did he appear in the apartment.

7 minutes ago, yadevol said:

She had a talk with Luna in B2 were she said that after she breake up with her last BF she decided to explore life and she's doing it.

• Thanks 1