B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

If I make a quick summary, yesterday Esmi was the worst RLC participants and today she's the best, the members of this forum will never stop amusing me with their variable geometry opinion 😁

I can only speak for myself. After her first bate and her week at the Villa were she was topless in the pool and sunbathing I tough that she was "free" from whatever was holding her. Then she pulled the handbrake. You only see those kind of reactions because we expect so much from her.

I'm very aware that this is your feeling towards her, she never, and couldn't, promise anything to us.Β 

I truly hope that this second bate is a mark of her returning to that crescendo. Let's hope that she "free" herself even more because this will be an unique experience for us.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I can only speak for myself. After her first bate and her week at the Villa were she was topless in the pool and sunbathing I tough that she was "free" from whatever was holding her. Then she pulled the handbrake. You only see those kind of reactions because we expect so much from her.

I'm very aware that this is your feeling towards her, she never, and couldn't, promise anything to us.Β 

I truly hope that this second bate is a mark of her returning to that crescendo. Let's hope that she "free" herself even more because this will be an unique experience for us.

In fact she's "free" all the time to do what she wants, even if you like it or not 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact she's "free" all the time to do what she wants, even if you like it or not 😁

In some way you are right. But a few days ago she looked ready to do it on the couch, she did the same "preparation" that she did yesterday. Pitched her nipples, felt her body and was about to do it but she stopped. Yesterday she was great, was as good as the first time but looked like she was still worried about showing too much, not in a sexy way. She is getting used to it but she's still a little bit shy. Β 

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Solo puedo hablar por mi mismo. DespuΓ©s de su primer bate y su semana en la Villa donde estaba en topless en la piscina y tomando el sol, pensΓ© que estaba "libre" de lo que sea que la estaba reteniendo. Luego tirΓ³ del freno de mano. Solo ves ese tipo de reacciones porque esperamos mucho de ella.

Soy muy consciente de que este es tu sentimiento hacia ella, ella nunca, y no pudo, prometernos nada.Β 

Realmente espero que este segundo bate sea una marca de su regreso a ese crescendo. Esperemos que ella se "libere" aΓΊn mΓ‘s porque serΓ‘ una experiencia ΓΊnica para nosotros.

It's his feeling towards all the girls of RLC...😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That what it looks like. Don't know if is a coincidence but Lavi is getting a shower.

Not sure what is happening. If she has met someone why doesn't she take a change of clothes and stay at his all day. Doesn't make sense to me.