B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Do you think you will receive bonuses by swaying while undressing? I would write to RLC to ask why this one, who did everything to get away from her sister and have her room in B4, occupies two beds, wasting one each time. It should also be remembered, however, that Esmi suffers from Zabava's distance and could do the opposite: she too temporarily moves to B4

I was about to say that! what if we write to RLC and ask them why is this happening!?Β 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non risponderanno perchΓ© non possono.

Maybe they can't send Zabava away but they certainly remind her that she broke her balls to leave and is now wasting a bed. If there were another guest, RLC would make money. And then if they go between sisters, this story has tired me. So that you know I wrote to RLC about the behavior of Bogdan who thinks about sleeping, interrupting the girls' party, and does not do the necessary maintenance such as cutting the branches that disturb two cams, one in B4 and one in B7. It took him 15 days to mow the grass in the lower yard and also continues to let the dog play in the pool. They haven't answered me for two days

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Maybe they can't send Zabava away but they certainly remind her that she broke her balls to leave and is now wasting a bed. If there were another guest, RLC would make money. And then if they go between sisters, this story has tired me. So that you know I wrote to RLC about the behavior of Bogdan who thinks about sleeping, interrupting the girls' party, and does not do the necessary maintenance such as cutting the branches that disturb two cams, one in B4 and one in B7. It took him 15 days to mow the grass in the lower yard and also continues to let the dog play in the pool. They haven't answered me for two days

He didn't cut the branch in B4.

Look at her now, she is alone in the bedroom. Karol is in the bathroom. She could easily close the door and do at least a teasing to justify her presence in the project. She prefers to watch her phone...OK...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, tatakos said:

Guardala adesso, Γ¨ sola in camera da letto. Karol Γ¨ in bagno. Potrebbe facilmente chiudere la porta e fare almeno una presa in giro per giustificare la sua presenza nel progetto. Preferisce guardare il suo telefono... OK...

Zabava and Oks live by telephone, they have no other interests

1 minute ago, tatakos said:

Look at her now, she is alone in the bedroom. Karol is in the bathroom. She could easily close the door and do at least a teasing to justify her presence in the project. She prefers to watch her phone...OK...

At least most of the O&K does the same thing, but half naked or naked.