B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

8 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Karol turned on the AC in Esmi's room. Guess they messaged her that they are coming...

I think they only turn on that AC because Marlene were messing with it this afternoon. Maybe one AC cool down the whole floor.

Just now, tatakos said:

As expected...

Ok, that situation really sucks!

I don't understand wtf is happening here!? since she took some clothes she might stay there at least 2-3 days! 😑😑

The Apartment says Karol, Marlene, and ESMI. I thought they moved the squatter Zabava to B-4. She has spent more time in than B-4 since they moved her. SUCH BULLSHIT. It is no wonder RLC is going down the drain. 4 months of nothingness for the voyeurs from her and she is still around.

RLC needs to

Image result for pull the plugand give her a one way ticket home never ever to return. She does not want to be participant in the RLC project anyway.

Image result for ujrainian airlines

• Upvote 4

Do you think you will receive bonuses by swaying while undressing? I would write to RLC to ask why this one, who did everything to get away from her sister and have her room in B4, occupies two beds, wasting one each time. It should also be remembered, however, that Esmi suffers from Zabava's distance and could do the opposite: she too temporarily moves to B4