B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Great to watch Lavi happy and dancing. 😊

Yes, the world is better if Lavika is happy and dancing, let's do everything to make this happen, it will be my next mission

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And now I've added Kristy to my never watch list. I don't mind if you fuck off cam as long as you occasionally fuck on cam. Kristy has fucked off cam numerous times since returning and never on cam so I will not be watching her at all either. I post this not for any CC members, but I know that Kristy occasionally reads CC and I want her to know she lost a viewer. 

Not always easy to find guys that want to fuck on cams. She said today to Luna that she fucked her guy for the first time the other day at his place, she thinks he's too shy to bring back, but she's still going to try

58 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Yes, the world is better if Lavika is happy and dancing, let's do everything to make this happen, it will be my next mission

You're goddamn right.. Lavika is a big STAR..

29 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Not always easy to find guys that want to fuck on cams. She said today to Luna that she fucked her guy for the first time the other day at his place, she thinks he's too shy to bring back, but she's still going to try

i agree that it might not be easy for some guys to want to have sex on camera but if her intentions are to always have sex off cam then in my opinion she needs to pack her things and leave.  heck, how many times have the viewers seen the girls having sex under covers, they could do that at the very least.  the bad thing is, the night that kristy and the guy went to the roof, it was kristy's intention to have sex on the roof but according to her from a conversation she had with luna, it didn't happen because he was so shy.  if she's going to keep it off camera then she needs to remove herself from the project.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This afternoon Lavi cried a lot but a while ago she put some make up and left. Just Luna and Alana home. Kristy will spend the night in the Villa.

why is kristy spending the night in the villa?  is her and alana's tiff still going on?  why did they come to b2 and share the master bedroom in the first place?

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

why is kristy spending the night in the villa?  is her and alana's tiff still going on?  why did they come to b2 and share the master bedroom in the first place?

Yes, they are still in bad terms.

When they arrived they were alone but soon came Cleopatra. I think there is a rule that senior members get the master bed room and RLC have a thumb idea that placing two girls in the same room people will think that maybe they will have sex. They did the same thing with Twins and Holly and Tweety.

Edited by thinga69

14 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And now I've added Kristy to my never watch list. I don't mind if you fuck off cam as long as you occasionally fuck on cam. Kristy has fucked off cam numerous times since returning and never on cam so I will not be watching her at all either. I post this not for any CC members, but I know that Kristy occasionally reads CC and I want her to know she lost a viewer. 

Kristy doesn't read CamCaps.  Early 2019, when it was known that Kamila and Kaley would be leaving RLC, Maracuya, Alana, and Rosalie was in the kitchen reading the comments and they were disgusted and appalled with the abuse and insults towards Kamila and Kaley.  It was already known that they would replace them and they wondered if they were doing the right thing in joining the project.  Kristy told them that she (Kristy) had stopped reading the comments a long time ago and advised her friends not to read them.

It's not every tenant that reads the comments, and a lot of those that do read them eventually get tired of reading all the stupid bullshit that's posted about them and stop reading.  And if I could advise the tenants, I would advise them not to read them as well.  I don't see any good coming from it and it can't be good for their mental health.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes, they are still in bad terms.

When they arrived they were alone but soon came Cleopatra. I think there is a rule that senior members get the master bed room and RLC have a thumb idea that placing two girls in the same room people will think that maybe they will have sex. They did the same thing with Twins and Holly and Tweety.

ok then it makes sense for kristy to want to get out of b2 for a break from alana.  i honestly don't think rlc has any rules but maybe they do in regards to multiple repeaters.

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Kristy doesn't read CamCaps.  Early 2019, when it was known that Kamila and Kaley would be leaving RLC, Maracuya, Alana, and Rosalie was in the kitchen reading the comments and they were disgusted and appalled with the abuse and insults towards Kamila and Kaley.  It was already known that they would replace them and they wondered if they were doing the right thing in joining the project.  Kristy told them that she (Kristy) had stopped reading the comments a long time ago and advised her friends not to read them.

It's not every tenant that reads the comments, and a lot of those that do read them eventually get tired of reading all the stupid bullshit that's posted about them and stop reading.  And if I could advise the tenants, I would advise them not to read them as well.  I don't see any good coming from it and it can't be good for their mental health.

i know if i was in their shoes i damn sure wouldn't read this or any other forum where people are commenting about me.  to me it is better to just do your thing and not worry about what people who watch are saying.  as for the mental health comment, i can't see this being a problem unless the actor/actress that is reading the forum is too ignorant to keep reading it after they have seen what some people say.  i'm sure in their indoctrination they are told about this forum, the smart ones stay away and the stupid ones take the punishment.