Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It OK, Carla's used to it...😏

the camera's keep freezing I'm about to just stop watching if it keeps happening πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

okay they need to stop inviting people it's way too many in this small apartment its going to be unwatchable πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I've never heard anyone complain that there're too many guests. That's a shame...you'll miss a shitload of normal people acting normally at a normal party...unusual for RLC 😏

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've never heard anyone complain that there're too many guests. That's a shame...you'll miss a shitload of normal people acting normally at a normal party...unusual for RLC 😏

Β 

Β 

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

she blocked the best camera in the living room with a lampΒ 

Just now, Daleys said:

Have you emailed RLC.

yep but rlc isn't like vhtv support team because vhtv support team actually responds πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

once rlc another brain dead decision it seems like they can never stick the landing πŸ˜‚

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yep but rlc isn't like vhtv support team because vhtv support team actually responds πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

once rlc another brain dead decision it seems like they can never stick the landing πŸ˜‚

Those kinds of emails they always responded to me. Some times took some days but I always got an answered.

Complains about tenants they never responded. πŸ˜…

• Haha 1