Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

I have always found Carla's apartments to be good voyeur material. I thought her best was when she was with Mario. They were the first that I recall to experiment with an open relationship. Her attempt to use the hall pass on camera during her birthday party was almost as comic as it was unsuccessful. They were the first RLC apartment to exhibit interracial sex when party guests used her bed for a while. Mario was the first to break the "fourth wall" when he communicated directly with subscribers during his tragic meltdown. I hope that Carla will take the lead this time and express her interest more as I thought the last apartment was too much dominated by Yanai and his dance lessons.

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

The poster for sale has hung up on the balcony since before Gina and Bruno moved in and still hangs there

Of the 233 apartments currently for sale in this neighborhood, it has been on sale the longest.  The building where B-6 is was over 80 years old when the Spanish Civil War began. 

There is a difference in the floor area that I do not understand:

128 m² built, 74 m² floor area

What does the 'missing' 56 square meters represent?  The stairs to the street? Another space not on-camera?  the balcony? Space on the ground floor?  (The apartment is listed as being on the first floor, but it is one floor above the street.)

My belief is that it is owned by a Russian who greatly modified the bathroom, and had the sauna built, but did little cooking.  Perhaps he was associated with RLC,.  Perhaps GOV participants were familiar with this apartment before it became B-6.

2 hours ago, moules said:

De los 233 departamentos actualmente a la venta en este vecindario, ha estado a la venta por más tiempo. El edificio donde se encuentra la B-6 tenía más de 80 años cuando comenzó la Guerra Civil Española. 

Hay una diferencia en el área del piso que no entiendo:

128 m² construidos, 74 m² construidos

¿Qué representan los 56 metros cuadrados 'desaparecidos'? ¿Las escaleras a la calle? ¿Otro espacio que no está en cámara? ¿el balcón? ¿Espacio en la planta baja? (El apartamento figura en el primer piso, pero está un piso por encima de la calle).

Mi creencia es que es propiedad de un ruso que modificó mucho el baño e hizo construir la sauna, pero cocinaba poco. Quizás estuvo asociado con RLC. Quizás los participantes de GOV estaban familiarizados con este apartamento antes de que se convirtiera en B-6.

no se donde esta , pero me di cuenta que era un piso antiguo del ensanche de barcelona , en cuanto vi , las rejas y barandas antiguas , y la puerta de la calle al abrirse , son pisos con techos muy altos y de 150m2 , se nota que esta super reformado , un alquiler de este tipo de piso debe andar entre los 1800 , 2300 euros al mes o quizas mas .

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I see they have hung a blind on the Balcony door so we can not see what they are doing out there  

where is yanai is he not rejoining with her 🤔  I mean they added his name