B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

We should send Lorraine and Samson there so that she frees up the big room and I don't see her face anymore.

loraine and samson are two more people that should leave rlc and go back to their real homes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

would it be to much to ask what your opinion or anyone's opinion for that matter is on them moving to b5?

N andB could have the other room with lurch on the couch, then get more girl and put the cam in better place

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ich würde die Abonnenten denken! es ist ja nicht so, als wäre holly nicht schon ewig auf rlc gewesen und niemand kümmert sich um thor oder samson außer zwei henpecked girls.

Vielleicht war ich mit meinem Kommentar ein wenig voreilig Wenn es stimmt daß Thor/Holly ihre neue Heimat bei B5 gefunden haben und B5 wieder aufgemacht wird so freut mich das sehr. 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

N andB could have the other room with lurch on the couch, then get more girl and put the cam in better place

wouldn't it be better if nelly and bogdan weren't there at all?  i would resub if they were all girls and the two superhero's weren't there anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wouldn't it be better if nelly and bogdan weren't there at all?  i would resub if they were all girls and the two superhero's weren't there anymore.

not gonna happen, get them out the way would help