B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Kristie explained to Luna that she is sleeping on the Sofa for a number of reasons.

Alana is a light sleeper and Kristie wakes her up when she moves in her sleep or watches videos etc on her phone, Kristie tends to sleep less.

She prefers to sleep on a harder surface as it is better for her back, problems caused from dancing, she said sleeping on the floor is best (but clearly doesn't do that).

She was sleeping on the Sofa before the fallout with Alana and they have made up now so no reason to think she was telling lies.

She still should have her own room.

The I think the best should be moving Lavi to B1 and B2 do a rotation in the Master Bedroom like Anna, Lola and Mila did.

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , even me that I am patient and supportive with the cast , I have been since this new girl joined but ….Is this Ailey a joke or what ? ? Is RLC still keeping a girl who plays them fool ? It is like they don’t have options when Barcelona is full of possible participants currently .. The war in Ukraine - yes , completely unfair but we see it realistically - has brought a “ golden opportunity “ for RLC to hire girls without any visa issues or restrictions for a minimum of 3 years , as long as the girls prove that they have been impacted by the war , according to a European Union rule .. And RLC has , a) a single bed in B1 , b) a master bedroom in B2 where two friends can’t stand sleeping next to the other , c ) a master bedroom in B4 where two veterans , one takes holidays just a month after joining and the other needs to share it ( ridiculous ) , d ) a single  bed in a freshly opened villa and the one who has recently occupied one bedroom has no intention to be an employee , she just appeared on cameras for a day and since then she’s gone and RLC doesn’t even inform with an airplane sign at least …..RIDICULOUS ….

RLC dont know what happen in their apt, even with bogdan their

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She still should have her own room.

The I think the best should be moving Lavi to B1 and B2 do a rotation in the Master Bedroom like Anna, Lola and Mila did.

Can we have Marlene and Lavi sharing the Master Bedroom. That way they can share their lovers and misbehave together ::)

But I agree girls in single rooms is preferable.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Kristie explained to Luna that she is sleeping on the Sofa for a number of reasons.

Alana is a light sleeper and Kristie wakes her up when she moves in her sleep or watches videos etc on her phone, Kristie tends to sleep less.

She prefers to sleep on a harder surface as it is better for her back, problems caused from dancing, she said sleeping on the floor is best (but clearly doesn't do that).

She was sleeping on the Sofa before the fallout with Alana and they have made up now so no reason to think she was telling lies.

I don’t doubt  any of the reasons or the friendship or whatever .. I am just saying that it is RIDICULOUS ( always for my taste as a viewer and definitely a personal opinion ) to have two girls who are best friends to share one bed .. Kristy many times wants to masturbate and she doesn’t because of Alana , Alana is a gorgeous girl but she’s one of the biggest RLC singles failures .. No passion to do anything , dream life and an income in Barcelona to live rent free , Mediterranean Sea view from the best Barcelona apartment , I mean , come on , Lola and Anna and even Mila , in 6 months at least they had two weeks of doing everything with Rasputin  and the bold guy ..And Lola , who can compare to Lola’s beauty and Anna who her sex sessions have been some of the most remarkable I have personally witnessed ? Alana is a failure and Kristy , despite I believe wanting to do and show more , she’s just the B2’s apartment coordinator …

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , even me that I am patient and supportive with the cast , I have been since this new girl joined but ….Is this Ailey a joke or what ? ? Is RLC still keeping a girl who plays them fool ? It is like they don’t have options when Barcelona is full of possible participants currently .. The war in Ukraine - yes , completely unfair but we see it realistically - has brought a “ golden opportunity “ for RLC to hire girls without any visa issues or restrictions for a minimum of 3 years , as long as the girls prove that they have been impacted by the war , according to a European Union rule .. And RLC has , a) a single bed in B1 , b) a master bedroom in B2 where two friends can’t stand sleeping next to the other , c ) a master bedroom in B4 where two veterans , one takes holidays just a month after joining and the other needs to share it ( ridiculous ) , d ) a single  bed in a freshly opened villa and the one who has recently occupied one bedroom has no intention to be an employee , she just appeared on cameras for a day and since then she’s gone and RLC doesn’t even inform with an airplane sign at least …..RIDICULOUS ….

is this really ddhm?  you are the most supportive, patient, and positive person on this forum and i honestly can't believe what i'm reading.  are you getting tired of some of the cast because they have been here too long?  what's going on with your resentment now?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

is this really ddhm?  you are the most supportive, patient, and positive person on this forum and i honestly can't believe what i'm reading.  are you getting tired of some of the cast because they have been here too long?  what's going on with your resentment now?

I am patient and supporting with nearly everyone who participates but I hate when I personally believe that a tenant is taking advantage of the RLC business … I have been very strictly criticizing anytime I believe we are taken by fools here , two very good friends here  “ taught “ me to not be fast with conclusions ( despite still being 🤣 ) and their theory of “ RLC being a marathon and not a sprint “ - I hope now they know to who I am referring to 😇😉 - applies many times at my comments but this now it is beyond ridiculousness .. There have been so many stupidities and lack of disrespect towards the subscribers , but I personally believe that this is one of the worst moments we see with this girl ..

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am patient and supporting with nearly everyone who participates but I hate when I personally believe that a tenant is taking advantage of the RLC business … I have been very strictly criticizing anytime I believe we are taken by fools here , two very good friends here  “ taught “ me to not be fast with conclusions ( despite still being 🤣 ) and their theory of “ RLC being a marathon and not a sprint “ - I hope now they know to who I am referring to 😇😉 - applies many times at my comments but this now it is beyond ridiculousness .. There have been so many stupidities and lack of disrespect towards the subscribers , but I personally believe that this is one of the worst moments we see with this girl ..

how can you remain as positive and supportive as you have because in all reality there are many of the tenants that take advantage of rlc.  anyway, it's good to see that when there is something you are not happy with that you speak up about it.  good job!

56 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

I can't even read his long ass bullshit. 🙄

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't even read his long ass bullshit. 🙄

what's wrong with his long posts?  he has a lot to say and apparently he has the time to say it.  however, it sounds like you don't read it so what does it matter?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, thinga69 said:

Today I was think that if RLC had place Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora and Harley that Villa would explode.

Explode with drugs too. Add these druggers to the villa with Nelly and we would have a fucking mess. 

• Upvote 2