Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Scutus ! You and I have had our differences over the years regarding certain issues, but I have never thought of you as a stupid person, quite the contrary, but I don't understand why a mature person would only comment on a forum post with emojis.

Emojis to me have always had the opposite effect to what the poster implies, I look at certain emojis as an illiterate ignorant persons  substitute for the written word, because that person has not the intellect to put more than two words together....That is certainly not how I would describe you. 

You are without doubt a stubborn, articulate, caring individual, who feels passionately about certain values in life, who doesn't suffer fools easily, with an " old school " mentality toward rudeness and disrespect( And no !  I'm not trying to blow smoke up your arse. )Unfortunately those values are never going to be fully accessible on a forum such as this.

By only posting emojis you are lowering your standards to the level of many of those whose attitude you are at odds with......That's a pity, I thought you would at least of had the courage of your convictions and just didn't post anything......That is what I am doing after this post to you.

I'm slightly disappointed in you !

Stay well !

I agree totally 😀🙃😉😊😇🥲🥲😋🤫😏🤮🤗🤫🤧😬🤮💂🙈🖕🤮🤮🥸

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Scutus ! You and I have had our differences over the years regarding certain issues, but I have never thought of you as a stupid person, quite the contrary, but I don't understand why a mature person would only comment on a forum post with emojis.

Emojis to me have always had the opposite effect to what the poster implies, I look at certain emojis as an illiterate ignorant persons  substitute for the written word, because that person has not the intellect to put more than two words together....That is certainly not how I would describe you. 

You are without doubt a stubborn, articulate, caring individual, who feels passionately about certain values in life, who doesn't suffer fools easily, with an " old school " mentality toward rudeness and disrespect( And no !  I'm not trying to blow smoke up your arse. )Unfortunately those values are never going to be fully accessible on a forum such as this.

By only posting emojis you are lowering your standards to the level of many of those whose attitude you are at odds with......That's a pity, I thought you would at least of had the courage of your convictions and just didn't post anything......That is what I am doing after this post to you.

I'm slightly disappointed in you !

Stay well !

😳🤔🤪