Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #6

Pete1960

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They only have one feeling - CONFUSED as fuck.

I suppose. What bothers me sometimes is that some guys have years on here and still come here but say almost nothing. I value their opinions even if I am not here a lot. They saw what came before all of the craziness that happens today.

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

What bothers me sometimes is that some guys have years on here and still come here but say almost nothing.

My sentiments exactly. Same problem with xcamfan. Lots of members log in but don't participate at all. Many daily guests looking in but scared to register and participate. Just like free cammers doing their voyeur thing I guess free readers are doing their voyeur type thing.

• Like 1

hemos pasado estos últimos años menospreciando a Paul y  descalificándolo, pues resulta, que desde que el ha llegado, la actitud de la Reina, ha cambiado, se muestra mas alegre, mas creativa, mas activa, incluso mira a la cámara, cuando se masturba.

¿ seria Paul,  la pieza que faltaba de el puzle?

puede que si, puede que no, pero los hechos están ahí 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

My sentiments exactly. Same problem with xcamfan. Lots of members log in but don't participate all. Many daily guests looking in but scared to register and participate. Just like free cammers doing their voyeur thing I guess free readers are doing their voyeur type thing.

I was an Xcam guy way before this. Was on the chat portion of it when it was popular. Funny, in those days I was intimidated by CC, and there I was very comfortable. There was a guy that came to the chat at Xcam when it was still called RLCF. At first, we quickly became friends and at that time I was dominant on the chat as is my nature, unfortunately. He complained to me that he was shown the door at CC. So me, trying to be the dumbass superhero I thought I was came here and harassed jimbo of all people LOL. Got my ass kicked of course. Banned by some old mod. well, after some time, that dude became far more influential than I on Xcam chat. You see, my focus was on Leora and he found guys that were focused on the B apartments only. It was all about the B girls personal lives which I have little time for. After some time it became all about who knew what about which model. And that became the soul purpose of the chat room. I lost interest because the B apartments are ok but I didn't want it to be just about them. So I came here.

But here is my point. I've seen guys and a few ladies here come and go for various reasons. But to remain here and use only smileys or saddies or whatever the fuckies is ridiculous.  Guys, PM me and speak your mind if you have an issue. will listen.

Be well. all my friends here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I was an Xcam guy way before this. Was on the chat portion of it when it was popular. Funny, in those days I was intimidated by CC, and there I was very comfortable. There was a guy that came to the chat at Xcam when it was still called RLCF. At first, we quickly became friends and at that time I was dominant on the chat as is my nature, unfortunately. He complained to me that he was shown the door at CC. So me, trying to be the dumbass superhero I thought I was came here and harassed jimbo of all people LOL. Got my ass kicked of course. Banned by some old mod. well, after some time, that dude became far more influential than I on Xcam chat. You see, my focus was on Leora and he found guys that were focused on the B apartments only. It was all about the B girls personal lives which I have little time for. After some time it became all about who knew what about which model. And that became the soul purpose of the chat room. I lost interest because the B apartments are ok but I didn't want it to be just about them. So I came here.

But here is my point. I've seen guys and a few ladies here come and go for various reasons. But to remain here and use only smileys or saddies or whatever the fuckies is ridiculous.  Guys, PM me and speak your mind if you have an issue. will listen.

Be well. all my friends here.

😊

• Like 1

To me, Leora is the only bright spot of all RLC. I got tired of the Chat Room being all about Barca shit and low participation on xcamfan so I joined CC end of last year but still too much Barca crap talk here. Even if Leora was 50 or 60 she would still look hotter than the Barca "20 minutes of fame" returnees. Leora is a major 24/7 cock tease for this true voyeur. The fact that she loves tasting her own pussy juice (perhaps future lesbian desires) and slurping up Paul's cum is my kind of woman. Plus her wanting more and more is nice to see.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me, Leora is the only bright spot of all RLC. I got tired of the Chat Room being all about Barca shit and low participation on xcamfan so I joined CC end of last year but still too much Barca crap talk here. Even if Leora was 50 or 60 she would still look hotter than the Barca "20 minutes of fame" returnees. Leora is a major 24/7 cock tease for this true voyeur. The fact that she loves tasting her own pussy juice (perhaps future lesbian desires) and slurping up Paul's cum is my kind of woman. Plus her wanting more and more is nice to see.

Ok you're making me laugh and smile a bit, bro. I hear you loud and clear.

The focus on the Barcas is concerning. I remember when the Barcas were not the Barcas. It was only one apartment. It was my first days here. Some dude posted on another forum about RLC. I had to see what that shit was all about. I found Irma, I think it was Anna and another girl. They were almost never even naked back then, but the fascination as there. When Irma got naked the first time I was like fuck yeah! Most of the time I sat on my ass speculating what, if anything, would happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Ok you're making me laugh and smile a bit, bro. I hear you loud and clear.

The focus on the Barcas is concerning. I remember when the Barcas were not the Barcas. It was only one apartment. It was my first days here. Some dude posted on another forum about RLC. I had to see what that shit was all about. I found Irma, I think it was Anna and another girl. They were almost never even naked back then, but the fascination as there. When Irma got naked the first time I was like fuck yeah! Most of the time I sat on my ass speculating what, if anything, would happen.

I watched and fascinated over Irma like I do with Leora. That should tell you something. The slow voyeurism tease is what I like because it kept me watching. Anything Leora does is a damn fucking tease and I like it, I like it a lot. You and I use to chat often with all the other fine folks and even the "sometimes not so nice mods" at xcamfan. RLC in it's infamcy and as they grew was spectacular (needed glasses to fully see the brief flash of skin or body parts 👓) and got me interested. Now it is more wishful thinking that RLC will improve.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning  

great sunday to all 

good weekend

03/07/2022 03/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Weekend Sunday GIF

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1