Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

11 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I hope so too very much ! Hope that girlsfun1 won't return also !

P.S. I have a friend who is going to Barcelona for vacation, I told her:  watch out for parking lot if you see 2 young woman topless, just say "Alberto, Alberto " pretending that you're looking for your dog. If there are some reaction, give me a call ! LOL

You should join your friend  going to Barcelona.You both will surely find a parking lot there. Then there might be two (young?🤷‍♂️) naked women in a parking lot. I'm waiting for the headlines in the newspapers. Take some pictures...🤣

By the way, whether girlsfun1 or girlsfun2 doesn't matter, the posts had the same content....so no difference perhaps the same person 🤔😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

no action for a wilde.....end of the day coming....

Martina and Gina visited Nelly at B7 today then after a couple of drinks the three of them left together. Both Martina and Nelly were wearing their big black military boots...maybe going to a lesbian bar or event? Just speculation and nothing more.

29 minutes ago, DWI said:

Martina and Gina visited Nelly at B7 today then after a couple of drinks the three of them left together. Both Martina and Nelly were wearing their big black military boots...maybe going to a lesbian bar or event? Just speculation and nothing more.

Question: does anyone here think "black boots" are an attractive part of a young ladies ensemble?

I have seen Nelly with light hair, gold tone dress with a slit up the thigh, showing off lots of leg, looking good, only to be finished with black lace-up boots.  Martina spends hours preparing, hair, makeup, braless tight dress, looking good, completed with black lace-up boots.

Fashion my ass.  I just don't get it.  ( I can't wait for the industrial look to become popular, girls with 20cm spanners hanging from their ears)  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Today someone entered a post on the B7 blog that Gina was instrumental in getting Martina and Nelly together even before there was an actual affair. I never knew that, if its true. Does anyone know if that is a fact? Also, I was thinking that maybe Martina sees Gina more than we have thought. Knowing that Gina speaks fluent Spanish means that her and Martina might be seeing each other on some of Martina's late night partying. I'm not suggesting anything sexual but Martina and Gina seem like good friends. Does anyone have any ideas about that..

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Today someone entered a post on the B7 blog that Gina was instrumental in getting Martina and Nelly together even before there was an actual affair. I never knew that, if its true. Does anyone know if that is a fact? Also, I was thinking that maybe Martina sees Gina more than we have thought. Knowing that Gina speaks fluent Spanish means that her and Martina might be seeing each other on some of Martina's late night partying. I'm not suggesting anything sexual but Martina and Gina seem like good friends. Does anyone have any ideas about that..

Gina's still in a relationship with Bruno, sadly, so I very much doubt there's anything sexual going on between her and Martina...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Question: does anyone here think "black boots" are an attractive part of a young ladies ensemble?

I have seen Nelly with light hair, gold tone dress with a slit up the thigh, showing off lots of leg, looking good, only to be finished with black lace-up boots.  Martina spends hours preparing, hair, makeup, braless tight dress, looking good, completed with black lace-up boots.

Fashion my ass.  I just don't get it.  ( I can't wait for the industrial look to become popular, girls with 20cm spanners hanging from their ears)  

A good lesbian look always contains a touch of masculinity, it's a good mix of feminine assets as to attract men while showing a man's virility towards other women.
And if you add the haircut behind the neck and the famous necklace...there you are in the tops...ready for anything crazy fun!   

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina's still in a relationship with Bruno, sadly, so I very much doubt there's anything sexual going on between her and Martina...

Actually, as I said in my post, I did not want to suggest that there was  anything sexual between Martina and Gina.l. I was trying maybe to suggest that Gina might be one of Martina''s friends that took part in Martina's late night partying to all hours of the night. But of course that was only speculation on my part. I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Actually, as I said in my post, I did not want to suggest that there was  anything sexual between Martina and Gina.l. I was trying maybe to suggest that Gina might be one of Martina''s friends that took part in Martina's late night partying to all hours of the night. But of course that was only speculation on my part. I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part.

No misunderstanding my friend. I just mentioned that in case guys here weren't aware that they were still an item. However, I've had no indication that Martina has been partying off cam with Gina...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No misunderstanding my friend. I just mentioned that in case guys here weren't aware that they were still an item. However, I've had no indication that Martina has been partying off cam with Gina...

Ok.I accept that. Thanks.

• Upvote 1