Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

20 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You seem to think that Martina's solution to everything in life is more sex.  Martina seems to have a lot of issues on her mind and they are upsetting her.  The last thing she needs is someone like you to continue to confuse her.  Alberto knows Martina very well.  He lets her vent without attacking back and then when she is ready she comes to him and they talk things through.  Sex is not the ultimate answer but their timetables do seem to be opposite right now.  Alberto is working now and he needs his sleep and that is his particular schedule.  Martina sleeps when Alberto is awake and is awake when Alberto sleeps.  If they have sex they have to be awake at the same time.  When Martina goes back to school they should go back to being on the same timetable.

In the meantime Girlsfun2 has a very high opinion of herself.  If she were to meet with Martina, all of Martina's problems would not be solved.  I my opinion, from my experience reading Girlfun2's posts, Martina would never sleep and that would be the end of Martina.  Girlsfun2  - please stay away from Martina. She will work things out WITH  Alberto. 

Oh Yes ..has a very high opinion of herself....

Oh Yes..Martina and me would never sleep....with the help of a little line on the counter... :wink:

I never doubted that in your heart you loved me as much as Martina, imagine me and Martina in the same room or in the famous parking lot...it would be over 50 C heat and you would say "Lucky Martina and Girlsfun2! what a great show but the cam went UM after 5 minutes.

I have to confess, I like you a lot but I prefer Martina for obvious reasons.

I would help Martina in her studies....I would teach her math (the basis of everything in life) and you could also follow the lessons on the cam, it's a win-win for everyone.

My first lesson to Martina: we got 10 fingers, what should we do to calculate that we have 10 fingers....LOL

OK : Martina let go the Nelly place and will do the teaching around the pool 

Me: the teacher costume

Martina: the student costume

Nelly : the school director costume    

P.S. Which ones want to come to that kind of school ? LOL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh Yes ..has a very high opinion of herself....

Oh Yes..Martina and me would never sleep....with the help of a little line on the counter... :wink:

I never doubted that in your heart you loved me as much as Martina, imagine me and Martina in the same room or in the famous parking lot...it would be over 50 C heat and you would say "Lucky Martina and Girlsfun2! what a great show but the cam went UM after 5 minutes.

I have to confess, I like you a lot but I prefer Martina for obvious reasons.

I would help Martina in her studies....I would teach her math (the basis of everything in life) and you could also follow the lessons on the cam, it's a win-win for everyone.

My first lesson to Martina: we got 10 fingers, what should we do to calculate that we have 10 fingers....LOL

OK : Martina let go the Nelly place and will do the teaching around the pool 

Me: the teacher costume

Martina: the student costume

Nelly : the school director costume    

P.S. Which ones want to come to that kind of school ? LOL

Too much fun, Girlsfun2. I will never be able to stop you.  Good luck in your fantasies!!

Hey Girlsfun2,  According to Noldus, Martina went on a mini-vacation this weekend.  Do you know where and with whom?

• Haha 1

Not to Disneyworld,  Florida is a bit too far away for a short weekend trip. Also not to meet girlsfun2 or any of her friends to get some valuable advices...😂 Let's wait how long it will take to get the real answer to Daves questions...😁

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Not to Disneyworld,  Florida is a bit too far away for a short weekend trip. Also not to meet girlsfun2 or any of her friends to get some valuable advices...😂 Let's wait how long it will take to get the real answer to Daves questions...😁

Who cares where she is going?  The key question is whether she goes with or without Alberto.

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

6 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Too much fun, Girlsfun2. I will never be able to stop you.  Good luck in your fantasies!!

Hey Girlsfun2,  According to Noldus, Martina went on a mini-vacation this weekend.  Do you know where and with whom?

"where and with whom": You know that the rules forbid revealing info that allows you know what...but you can know for yourself and not say it like translators do.

"How long it will take to get " fast because .....

I'm also on vacation this weekend...coincidence...surely? LOL
I have to take the train and I will occupy an Elige Confort seat and next to me, I hope to have a beautiful girl like Martina and her friend like Nelly maybe?   It will be my pleasure to offer them the extra Cafe-bar to socialize together: eating, drinking and talking (with a little help from google translate, it's always fun). I always like to make people's lives easier when they are pleasant. Positive people always attract positive people. If you notice that people are avoiding you...think why....

Back next week as Martina..coincidence LOL 

Big kiss to you all for the weekend.

Just out of hypothetical curiosity, would any of you be interested in traveling on a high-speed (Premium seat) train with me sometime? We'd probably talk and laugh about RLC.

P.S. Nelly get out of my keyboard again..I love you too Nelly..but I like the Martina/Nelly combo...big energy generated...when will be the next energy release in from of the cam Nelly ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

HOW LONG IS MARTINA ON VACATION TJIS TIME?

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Who cares where she is going?  The key question is whether she goes with or without Alberto.

Think your question is answered....without him.