Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

55 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who are the haters?  One thing we all agree on is that we love Martina.  To me the big debate on this thread is (1) those that believe Martina views Alberto as nothing more than a roommate she has sex with to satisfy their RLC obligations ... and (2) those who believe that Martina and Alberto are deeply in love with each other and have a long future together, perhaps some day getting married.  And Martina loves to party but never ever has sex with anyone else but Alberto.  Except Nelly which was a one time thing.  Note in both scenarios, we all love Martina ... and Alberto ... and there is nothing in the second scenario that precludes Martina from being very fond of Alberto.   To have a great fuck buddy you also need to be great friends.   So there is really no hatred here at all for this couple.  Maybe some snotty comments at times but these types of comments are ALL OVER CAMCAPS.

Having said this, Martina and Nelly might be taking their lovemaking off cam for the following reasons:

1.  They are sick and tired of us trying to psychoanalyze all of this and I am certainly guilty of doing this so I will own this first and foremost.  But hey, like all public figures, the people have a right to gossip about them.

2. They are trying to hide this in some way from Alberto and Bogdan (i.e. "we are just friends still").  This could be true but we may never know.  I don't think Alberto and Bogdan are that dumb.  

3.  Some other reason.  One reason that I like is perhaps they like to fuck with us.  Think about it ... them having sex off-cam and driving us crazy about that ... probably helps subscriptions as much as having sex on cam.  Remember the first rule of show-business, keep them coming back for more!

Anyway ... apologies for starting this but as always this is what makes this interesting and fun for me.  I'm not even sure we have confirmation that Nelly and Martina are even together this weekend.  Where are our trusty translators?  I know, I know ... they have stopped assisting us because we don't respect them or something like that.   

I have seen on RLC sex between both girls in each others apartments, very heated and intense and lengthly too.

34 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

🤷‍♂️ Since I'm not gay or bi, I can't verify 😁

people say that nothing could happen with her friend because he is gay well so is her brother and that didnt stop him from having sex with a girl and on cam no the less

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

people say that nothing could happen with her friend because he is gay well so is her brother and that didnt stop him from having sex with a girl and on cam no the less

When was it mentioned that Martina's brother was gay?  I don't think so, but I could be wrong.  Luis is gay and it has been talked about many times.  Martina is bi and that has been talked about many times. So I do not understand why this is being discussed.

22 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

When was it mentioned that Martina's brother was gay?  I don't think so, but I could be wrong.  Luis is gay and it has been talked about many times.  Martina is bi and that has been talked about many times. So I do not understand why this is being discussed.

guess you are the only one who didnt know, it was all over this forum 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I am referring to any sex between Martina and Nelly ... if it is happening ... why do they feel they must make love off-cam ... when their on-cam love affair was one of the best RLC moments of all time.

Easy to answer that. Because they can.  They won't be forced to do it on camera if they don't want to...whether we like it or not. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think odds are very high they are having sex.  This brings me to my question a few weeks ago:  Why do it off cam?

My thoughts exactly surely if the were to have sex on cam then there must be enhanced payments especially with the amount of views it would receive, no point in hiding it now its been done its not exactly a secret I also believe theyre still having sex but only just recently  

I think that in order to understand why Martina and Nelly no longer have sex on camera, one has to understand the psyche of the Russian Male. I think that the comments on this forum comparing his ability to satisfy Nelly with Martina contributed to the diminution of Bodgan's self image. Bogdan may have exerted whatever authority he has at RLC for forbid it but only on camera. It is obvious that he condones Nelly having sex with other people. The evidence is when he waits up for her and she comes home butt naked with her clothes under her arms. Think of how Putin would have handled the situation and you have a clue about what Bodgan would do.... Control the media....that includes the people on this forum who are tasked with that assignment.

5 hours ago, philo said:

I think that in order to understand why Martina and Nelly no longer have sex on camera, one has to understand the psyche of the Russian Male. I think that the comments on this forum comparing his ability to satisfy Nelly with Martina contributed to the diminution of Bodgan's self image. Bogdan may have exerted whatever authority he has at RLC for forbid it but only on camera. It is obvious that he condones Nelly having sex with other people. The evidence is when he waits up for her and she comes home butt naked with her clothes under her arms. Think of how Putin would have handled the situation and you have a clue about what Bodgan would do.... Control the media....that includes the people on this forum who are tasked with that assignment.

Your comments and thoughts are worthy. Do you know of Bogdan’s position at RLC? Is he a manager working daily hours or is he still doing odds and end here and there?  Does he have an investment in RLC? 

From reading a few of the threads about Martina, sadness, and possibly slight depression, she may be the next to “Crash” as did Nelly. I hope not.  She appears to be strong conceptually but with the possible physical, family, monetary and subjective tension, it could happen.  Martina seems to need the social simulation and I am not reading she is doing the overnighters lately now that her dance (and whatever else) partner is suggested to be out of Barcelona.

Regarding visitation between Martina and Nelly, the rules may have changed to Martina’s favor with regards to Bogdan’s apparent approval to have sex and seeing Nelly, sex if it is off camera. Also, off camera mean RLC is no longer liable for what occurs if disturbing. 

Another question, I have also not read Bogdan and Nelly are having sex on camera? Does that mean they are not having sex or no longer on camera?  Although, previously when I had a subscription, and she was seeing Martina regularly, she was bating regularly. I would venture to say that most likely she has not stopped but not as often.