Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

16 hours ago, berty_47 said:

As soon as she gets into a different living environment, where she meets completely different men (e.g. succesful, good job, without financial problems), she might find a man that a woman like Martina deserves.
Do you know the movie "Pretty Woman" with the charming Julia Roberts. If not, watch the movie. And send a copy to Martina.

So are you saying she should become a high class prostitute and target extremely wealthy gentlemen ..... ala Pretty Woman

16 hours ago, moules said:

If Martina lives in the district you mentioned, it is significantly less than an hour if one travels by taxi, Uber to  B-7.

That district is roughly halfway between B2 & B4/B7 (which are about an hour apart)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/26/2022 at 9:28 AM, Deepdave said:

I have been told that Martina and Nelly had a good time in Martina's hometown last weekend but as friends, not lovers.

Who told you this?

As usual, it is quite possible you are correct.  But excuse me and others for not being convinced.  We know they can't keep their hands off each other, even if it means it might take a little alcohol to reduce the inhibition.  Since their trip was not on cam, you either have a very very good source (perhaps Martina herself) or this was discussed with Alberto and a translator is feeding you good information.  Question then is would Martina (or Nelly) be honest with their men?  If your source is Martina, would she be honest with you?

Recently, you said this:  "Nelly gave one to Bogdan and Martina gave one to Alberto."  This is in regards to the friendship bracelet.  I believed you because it seemed credible to me.  But then you quickly retracted:

On 7/26/2022 at 9:28 AM, Deepdave said:

I confess that I did not see Nelly put the friendship bracelet on Bogdan nor have I seen a friendship bracelet on Bogdan.  I assumed that when Martina and Alberto had done the deed, that Nelly and Bogdan had done the same.  Sorry to allow the confusion.

So why should we believe you at all?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who told you this?

As usual, it is quite possible you are correct.  But excuse me and others for not being convinced.  We know they can't keep their hands off each other, even if it means it might take a little alcohol to reduce the inhibition.  Since their trip was not on cam, you either have a very very good source (perhaps Martina herself) or this was discussed with Alberto and a translator is feeding you good information.  Question then is would Martina (or Nelly) be honest with their men?  If your source is Martina, would she be honest with you?

Recently, you said this:  "Nelly gave one to Bogdan and Martina gave one to Alberto."  This is in regards to the friendship bracelet.  I believed you because it seemed credible to me.  But then you quickly retracted:

I apoligized for my friendship bracelet error but the rest was from someone I trust. You can believe me or not 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Who told you this?

Okay we all make mistakes. Thanks

I hope that both Martina and  Nelly are truthful with their men and continue to stay with them. Don't know how long these relationships have lasted, probably 5 years or more. Hate to see that much investment wasted.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:59 PM, berty_47 said:

Thank you Adalbert. A small (now long) note regarding
Tragedy: Daughters usually have a more intense relationship with their father than with their mothers. I have two adult daughters. 👩🧖‍♂️

I can imagine that Martina is very concerned about how this is going to continue. Finding a way to live without a guilty conscience while getting your siblings to support their parents will not be easy.
And one more thing: daughters often look for a man who has similar qualities to their father. Who praises them, who loves them, whom they can adore. Do you see the connection?

My personal impression is that Martina is aware of the whole situation and she is looking for a way to lead a completely different life.
As soon as she gets into a different living environment, where she meets completely different men (e.g. succesful, good job, without financial problems), she might find a man that a woman like Martina deserves.
Do you know the movie "Pretty Woman" with the charming Julia Roberts. If not, watch the movie. And send a copy to Martina.

Camcaps have taken away the names under the Like, Upvote, Sad, Confused, Haha & Thanks comments.  Why did they eliminate this and do you think they could add the names again?  I think it is always fund to know who is feeling what in this forum. 

7 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Camcaps have taken away the names under the Like, Upvote, Sad, Confused, Haha & Thanks comments.  Why did they eliminate this and do you think they could add the names again?  I think it is always fund to know who is feeling what in this forum. 

I think only the premium $20 per year members get the names. 

• Thanks 1