B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

11 minutes ago, Apooes said:

I'm not exaggerating, this was one of the hottest orgasms I've ever seen in RLC history. (I've been watching since 2015)

There are no words to describe .. This was one of those unique RLC moments ..It is incredible that she didn’t get naked and it all added to become an even more epic moment ..Speechless and I wonder or try to remember which other girl has ever managed to do so and in that way ( a girl with her underwear masturbating and making it so damn sexy ) .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

as a hater and one who says send them home it was good.  would have been grand slam if she removed the panties.  But maybe I'll be more patient like @ddhm and see how she gets more comfortable.

This is a journey that we are all taking with  Esmi since she first joined . Esmi got there only due it the unfortunate events in her country , she was and of course still is a tough bad ass , I can still remember her first weeks and the devastation and tears for her sister , but she never broke ( at least on cameras ) with tears , she comforted her sister , she gave her courage , she gave her a reason to smile , she gave her the devotion of the big sister .

In the meantime , the mystery of this girl started growing , every now and then we would witness some fantastic elements of her character , I can still remember one of her first big common gatherings in the villa when she suddenly stood up and started dancing in they rhythm of a belly dance and all of a sudden , all the girls followed her lead and asked her how she moves her body ..that for me was the first major thing we saw that she won appreciation .

The time passed by , obviously not showing much both her and her sister didn’t and still isn’t swallowed easy by the people who want to watch just adult entertainment ,  but I think the majority learned to appreciate and respect Esmi for her character , personality and always being the girl we met since day one without a bit of change . And her betting was that we like her for exactly like , for being who she is and not letting the cameras world change her personality and character … And yes , she succeeded ..But at the same time, she managed in an amazing way to captivate the viewers because of her authenticity , being  natural , being Esmi …with one little secret … She slowly accepted the job she is part of now , she appreciated the RLC opportunity which obviously has helped both her and her sister to have a much better life than many millions native girls , she learned to enjoy and like her on cameras presence in her own way . After many many months and as good friend @thinga69has very well noticed , Esmi now has her hardcore fans , she appreciates it , she likes it , she enjoys it but she’s still the girl we met that day back in March …

The mysterious long hair , sexy , expressing , amazingly beautiful and stunning sister who joined RLC for not being a “ Girl On Vacation “ but just RLC helping an individual .. And look after so many months what we just saw ..And for this ,as I always say , patience is a virtue and we were all simply rewarded today of that incredible moment .

• Upvote 1

On the day of my birthday I saw one of my favorite tenant leaving and the other being sad all day. Just on the next day I saw Esmi much better and with a great pay-off. Thank you so much Esmi.

I'm really aware that you did it for yourself and for sure didn't think about us. But must be aware that what you do have an effect on us. We love you Esmi. Thank you for sharing these moments with us and I hope much more has to come.

😍❤️😘

Just four stars guys, she has so much more in her yet to be let out from deep within her inner soul. She could catch her breath then went at it again. Now that would be epic and grounds for superstardom of RLC, and NO all, she is not there yet, actually she still has some hills to climb to get there.. Definitely a step in the right direction, and I absolutely love the panties.

See the source image