B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

here's a novel idea,  change the lock out and have new keys made.  it's repulsive of rlc to let the lack of key thing go on for as long as it has.

on another note, i've never seen a girl get as much praise as esmi has for a bate that involves leaving the panties on.  are you people that desperate for her to do something?

Yes they are. I think her bates are too long and boring. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes they are. I think her bates are too long and boring. 

i don't know about how long and boring they are because i've never seen one but to get all excited and sing praise over a panty covered bate is beyond me.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is giving too much care to that dress to be just a night out to a club.

esmi is now on her own with the sluttiest girl in the barcelona cast, it's not to hard to figure out what's going to happen.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

esmi is now on her own with the sluttiest girl in the barcelona cast, it's not to hard to figure out what's going to happen.

Isn't the first time that she does it and isn't so often.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

wait for the transformation

rlc is a website where if you spend enough money and time, you will eventually see something that could be taken as real.  the rest of the time you are just sitting their twiddling your thumbs for hours.

49 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Do you hate girls or maybe you are sexually frustrated….maybe you need a life, join the project and let’s see how you do 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Do you hate girls or maybe you are sexually frustrated….maybe you need a life, join the project and let’s see how you do 🙄

i love girls!  am i not free to say what i think?  did i strike a nerve with you and if so, why?  did i say anything that is not true?  i'm breathing air and typing on a computer so i have a life.  why would i want to join the project?

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i love girls!  am i not free to say what i think?  did i strike a nerve with you and if so, why?  did i say anything that is not true?  i'm breathing air and typing on a computer so i have a life.  why would i want to join the project?

You stroke a nerve 🙄….more like someone who has nothing better to do but trash other people while paying money to watch them

• Upvote 1