Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

PATETHIC,PATETHIC AND PATETHIC AGAIN.

Our positive comments encourage her to do what she does. Some on the forum say to never utter anything negative as it will cause her grief and keep her from bating.

Leora does everything except poop on camera. When teasing and bating she even looks at the camera

How is it "pathetic"?  She is an exhibitionist and enjoys knowing she'd being watched.  Recently she's done things in new innovative ways. She wants 'top cam' and frequently checks her phone to see if she is. Voice personal fantasies for her to consider are playing to her increased excitement and top cam potential.

The other week I had just no more suggested she bate standing in front of Cam 7 and she did it!  That is what gave me the idea for a means of suggesting new material. She is the Queen of RLC due to her extensive varied sexual activities intentionally posing and angling playing to the camera.

Exhibitionists and voyeurs are in a symbiotic relationship. My intention was to give back and offer ideas for her naughty mind to chew on. And she will. She'll do her sideways glace and the little smirk and throw something new at us while getting a kick out of doing it.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Supposedly we have good, bad and ugly comments. Okay, let's compromise and settle it - NO ONE POSTS ANY COMMENTS ANYMORE ON ANY LEORA OR LEORA AND PAUL TOPICS!!!

That's the woke answer for sure.  Emotional vs rational reactions over a person one has never met doesn't make any sense to me.  But that's me.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That's the woke answer for sure.  Emotional vs rational reactions over a person one has never met doesn't make any sense to me.  But that's me.

Well,what do YOU know about that?Absoloutely nothing.There are persons here that have and had connection with her,but I can´t tell  you who.And it´s

funny to see and read how little you really know about her apparently.Just picked up a little here and there.I know what you are but I can´t say it,because

then I will be bannned.Just think about it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,what do YOU know about that?Absoloutely nothing.There are persons here that have and had connection with her,but I can´t tell  you who.And it´s

funny to see and read how little you really know about her apparently.Just picked up a little here and there.I know what you are but I can´t say it,because

We all have differing levels of knowledge regarding the can girl who goes by Leora. If you know what you are hinting that's fine. I'm entitled to comment on me level of knowledge, right or wrong, but I'm being as accurate as I can be.  I know more than I've shown or I would be banned. I admit you may have had contact with her and might even be still.  Matters not. 

I watch, I pay $45 a month. I've read CC back to the very beginning.  If I'm wrong so what? Ignore me. Why are you so emotionally attached?  Why are so so defensive of her?  I get the impression she could crap on the table while you're eating dinner with friends and you'd demand no criticism. I've never said anything ever to intentionally hurt her feelings. As far as I can recall I've never demeaned another on the forum. That will not change as I  continue to watch her do the unusual things she does and get a kick out of it which she enjoys.  Peace Bro

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Relax bro. you are starting to sound like me🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Guys, relax. You are starting to sound like Pepe and The Cat (sorry guys but it's true and I love all of you). Just chill and enjoy this lovely lady.

Advise I wholly agree with. Since Paul and Eva arrived Leora is energized.  Let's enjoy it.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1