B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

On the other hand , maybe a lonely Esmi at home can have a visitor 😋😋 or provide some of her amazing personal sensational sessions ( few but always unforgettable … ) 😈😈😈😋😋

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Marlene has left?  Esmi still looking at new clothes.

This may tell that she isn't going. Wich is strange since she looked like she was going. Maybe she didn't fell in the mood of parting and gave up.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On the other hand , maybe a lonely Esmi at home can have a visitor 😋😋 or provide some of her amazing personal sensational sessions ( few but always unforgettable … ) 😈😈😈😋😋

True. But sadly unlikely for both options. 😢

It is great seeing Esmi having no nudity issues anymore and the long not feeling comfortable or being shy on cameras days to be a very long and distant memory .. this Esmi is “ must see “ for people who appreciate a girl being herself , real , authentic , smart , serious and not belonging to the model type cast that defines Barcelona since the apartments opening ..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

True. But sadly unlikely for both options. 😢

For as long as we live and breathe , we hope 😆😆 I have expressed repeatedly my theories about Esmi even when everyone was “ going mad “ on her .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For as long as we live and breathe , we hope 😆😆 I have expressed repeatedly my theories about Esmi even when everyone was “ going mad “ on her .. 

I know. But I'm more of a realist rather than a dreamer. 😅