24 minutes ago, joebirch said:

People complain when nothing is happening and then they complain how things are happening 🤦‍♂️🙄😂

As you said, it's all about "how it happens." 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Apooes said:

As you said, it's all about "how it happens." 

Again, I didn’t see anything wrong….she liked it and they know each other pretty well. Most people that I have seen have sex were drinking or came back from drinking. As someone who is from Eastern Europe and not 100 years old, that was a fun night and hope they continue, cause everyone else in that apartment is unwatchable 

13 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Again, I didn’t see anything wrong….she liked it and they know each other pretty well. Most people that I have seen have sex were drinking or came back from drinking. As someone who is from Eastern Europe and not 100 years old, that was a fun night and hope they continue, cause everyone else in that apartment is unwatchable 

I think what you say will vary from person to person. but it's not nice to take advantage of the blindly drunk girl, and I read a comment that she was crying while she was at B5. She doesn't seem to be really sane. 

P.S: As a person from the Mediterranean.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Apooes said:

I think what you say will vary from person to person. but it's not nice to take advantage of the blindly drunk girl, and I read a comment that she was crying while she was at B5. She doesn't seem to be really sane. 

P.S: As a person from the Mediterranean.  🙂

She left the bed and led him to the coach 🤷‍♂️😂😂….people overreact cause they got nothing better to do. Next time they fuck they will come up with something else. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm the unluckiest person, i've been following every move of kassandra all the past 10 days and in the night when they will do smtg my subcription ended and i can't resub until the next month so greaat 🙃😂

• Haha 2

Quick update so we know what’s going on 😂🤣😂🤣

Hunters results 

Thor = 2 ( Oks , Holly ) 

Samson = 1 ( Lorraine ) 

Tim = 1 ( Kassandra ) 

TO BE CONTINUED 😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, joebirch said:

That’s on both of them 🙄….he wanted to go down on her, she said no and he stopped. Maybe RLC is not for certain people

Usually , if a woman stops the guy to go down , either she feels “ not fresh and pussy smelling “ or obviously not liking the licking .. After watching  Kassandra being heavily drunk in B5 and most probably visiting the loo plenty of times to piss , she must have not feeling comfortable being licked ..

But we will find out soon when Part 2 occurs 😉

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

He is the new "Daniel" !  Keeps insisting and insisting !  

He got the girl exactly as Daniel , after pursuing her a lot and being drunk .. the comment results isn’t a surprise like Daniel’s with Holly ..even the “ no “ was heard …Kassandra surrendered as she wanted finally to be fucked , was it because she wanted to “ get rid of Tim” , was it because she was finally “ fragile “ for him to have her , the result is that they both ended up doing what they wanted .